XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Anyone have one of those compilation Images? I want to see what I missed.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I don't know if some one has mentioned this :), but if so feel free to delete it, or I will :)
U3dPh34.jpg

What do you think?

Ghost King said:
I don't know if some one has mentioned this :), but if so feel free to delete it, or I will :)
U3dPh34.jpg

What do you think?

Was already mentioned, but i wanna see more of it's design. ><

Oblivion_Wing said:
Ghost King said:
U3dPh34.jpg

What do you think?

Was already mentioned, but i wanna see more of it's design. ><

I love how we've only seen it from the front. Imagine the atrocity that could be lurking in the back of it. Lol I can only imagine how bad it could be.

^that of course is just ridiculous I'm sure it's fine.

Regarding this "Sea Spirit's Den" isn't Manaphy the spirit of the sea?

I suppose that's who we could find there, no?

Oblivion_Wing said:
halfrican said:
:O Quick, someone tell Kenpachi!

Correction: It's called The Sea Spirit's den. Even more plausible for a Legendary Territory.

The review states: "There is a smaller cave out in the middle of Pokemon X and Y's ocean, called The Sea Spirit's Den which consists of just one room. Presumably, this room will be of importance later.(You don't just leave a blank, open space like that for nothing) but what struck me when I entered this space for the first time was just how moody it was. The complete silence, then the drip-drop sound of water droplets, creating their own music."

It doesn't sound like it really matches any of the known Legendary Pokemon besides perhaps Lugia. Articuno is apparently roaming around, so it shouldn't be her (and the name of the cave doesn't suit her either, in my opinion.).

Perhaps it'll be used for a new Legendary.

One of the leakers got Noivern.

http://i.imgur.com/hR2C4ez.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NjUYcjl.jpg

Rusty Sticks said:
This just in, Mega Ampharos is atrocious.

34xPB3u.jpg

Any idea what it's stats were before Mega-evolving? Just looking at it though makes me really disappointed. His speed is just so crappy, why'd they do that to the most fabulous mega?!

chaosomega said:
well if the 70 pokemon is real, i did the math and we only found 63 so far, meaning we have 7 more to find.

We've discovered 69 so far. There's a rumor that there's 72 newbies. So we either have 1 more newbie, or 3.

It's special attack however looks monstrous. Maybe 140-150 base? Ampharos was always slow anyway.

chaosomega said:
well if the 70 pokemon is real, i did the math and we only found 63 so far, meaning we have 7 more to find.

We already have found 69 (include Zygarde - the legandary Z ) .
This gen have 72 new pokemon only 3 left .

So I hearts Gourgeist has two forms? Anyone have confirmation on thus with pics?

I'm hoping the red ones in the list up there are all new ones yet to be revealed, meaning a total (Me and my bro did math) of 98 new Pokemon. I little low still, but enough to satisfy me.

Tuoko said:
One of the leakers got Noivern.

http://i.imgur.com/hR2C4ez.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NjUYcjl.jpg

So it's a quick one...
I hope there is another ability for this one, frisk just isn't good enough.

Was hoping for a cooler Z legendary...please have a second form!
Also really looking for a solid legendary. Yveltal and Xerneas have plenty of flaws and aren't as epic as past legendaries like Entei and Latios.

Featherwick said:
Rusty Sticks said:
This just in, Mega Ampharos is atrocious.

34xPB3u.jpg

Any idea what it's stats were before Mega-evolving? Just looking at it though makes me really disappointed. His speed is just so crappy, why'd they do that to the most fabulous mega?!

His Sp Atk at minumim, meaning Modest and 31 IVs, is 145. Since I HIGHLY doubt that is the case, he's bound to have more Sp Atk.
And as far as his speed, it's possible it just stayed the same. And he just has a negative nature and bad IVs. But, he does have Agility, so, that makes up for that.

Dragon Pokémon said:
Was hoping for a cooler Z legendary...please have a second form!
Also really looking for a solid legendary. Yveltal and Xerneas have plenty of flaws and aren't as epic as past legendaries like Entei and Latios.

May I ask, what are those flaws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back