XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Would there be a way to use the Y Mega form crystal for MewTwo on the Pokemon X.. I know it might be a silly question..

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

richyman4ever said:
Would there be a way to use the Y Mega form crystal for MewTwo on the Pokemon X.. I know it might be a silly question..

The stones should be trade-able; no problem getting Mewtwo Y on X version in theory. However, getting people to trade that particular mega stone will be the difficult part.

I just read that people who ordered their game online on Gamestop and Amazon got the game today... Jealous :(

Cresceda said:
I just read that people who ordered their game online on Gamestop and Amazon got the game today... Jealous :(
No way!

I ordered it from amazon and it said that i'll get it on the 21st -_-' bummer!

Cresceda said:

Really? Last time I preordered a Pokemon game from Amazon it was delivered two days after the release date.

Check this out.
Spoiler alert.
1381233731773.jpg

KrisJoeEll said:
Check this out.
Spoiler alert.
1381233731773.jpg

That's dark. If its real, at least it would be a change in direction for pokemon plots.

KrisJoeEll said:
Check this out.
Spoiler alert.
1381233731773.jpg

I couldn't look for more than a moment, but the art looks amazing! I cannot wait to get this game! Wonder if the 3DS I ordered from eBay will be here by then, though...

So guys, I've got a little bit of speculation and truth.
There's GOT to be a secret legendary in X and Y. There always has been for the past generations, so there is one, our hackers haven't found it yet. The thing is, what is it based off of? I believe it to be based off a squirrel, because of Norse mythology. Yggdrasil is the closest thing it resembles, Xerneas being the deer in Midgard, Yveltal being the bird above Asgard, and Zygarde being the snake below.
yggdrasil.jpg

Zapydos2 said:
Cresceda said:

Really? Last time I preordered a Pokemon game from Amazon it was delivered two days after the release date.

Am I the only one around here who didn't preorder the game and is going to rush like a madman to Gamestop on Saturday morning?

Daenordus said:
There's GOT to be a secret legendary in X and Y. There always has been for the past generations, so there is one, our hackers haven't found it yet. The thing is, what is it based off of? I believe it to be based off a squirrel, because of Norse mythology. Yggdrasil is the closest thing it resembles, Xerneas being the deer in Midgard, Yveltal being the bird above Asgard, and Zygarde being the snake below.
yggdrasil.jpg

I still remember the day when BW leaked onto the internet 2 days (i think) early than the release date and hackers dissected every single pokemon sprite out of it within hours.

So unless there is someone who can hack into a 3ds rom, we wont be seeing any (event) legendary after 5 or 6 months when GF officially unveils it. So lets keep speculating. :)

Possible new Rotom form clues??
1381223373690.jpg

1381223412849.jpg

FT10 said:
Zapydos2 said:

Am I the only one around here who didn't preorder the game and is going to rush like a madman to Gamestop on Saturday morning?

Haha, good luck! At my EB Games, over one hundred people preordered. The flood damage will be collossal.

Daenordus said:
yggdrasil.jpg

You might be more right then wrong. If I am not mistaken, there has always been a MEW for each generation ( celebi, jirachi, etc). BTW let's not forget that they all look cute in some way and if you ask me, a squirrel is one cute animal.

Wish that the early amazon release was true, pre ordered mine from amazon it says it's going to come on the 17th :(

I don't know if anyone else besides me and my sib preordered the games from Target, so hopefully they'll have our copies. Otherwise, there's another Target not far from my house that I can stroll to, to see if they have my copy. (Yay store-universal slips)

Here's hoping though.

So, assuming it is true that there is a secret legendary... will it be given as is... or do we get an item to get to where it's supposedly at? Remember Shaymin and Oak's Letter? The last route of Sinnoh extended further out than the others. (As well as Giratina's hiding spot).

And more so, will it be shiny blocked like Victini but have the sprite if we do go to catch it ourselves?

NaturallyDark said:
FT10 said:

Haha, good luck! At my EB Games, over one hundred people preordered. The flood damage will be collossal.

I didn't even consider this... I usually order online and get guaranteed on release deliveries, but I didn't want to take chances this time, so I pre-ordered at the store. I'll also be able to pick up a Shiny Giratina when I go to get my copy.

But I wonder if the store will be crowded in the morning when I get there... I may also snag a copy of X if there is any left, I just can't decide between Mewtwo X and Y.. >_<
And 2 Torchics are better than 1! :p

I pre-ordered, but for an in-store pick up. I don't pre-order online because I'm to impatient to wait even an extra day for shipping, haha. I'm also thinking about going ahead and getting a copy of X if they have extras. Haven't decided yet. I was originally going to just let someone get me X for Christmas, but I doubt I'll be able to wait over two months to restart my Y version.

I wanted to say a few things:

!SPOILERS!

1. Mewtwo Y has been confirmed for SSB 3DS/WII U (I thought I'd just mention it).
2. Noticed that a few people are unboxing X/Y because of an early release.
3. There is another form of Vivillion (a thrid one).
4. Ralts is now a Psychic/Fairy type (don't know if that was known already).
5. (Unconfirmed information) There has been spotted a so called "Pokeball Lab".
6. Someone in the game is talking about researching a TV form (probably his normal form) of Rotom.

!SPOILERS!

Sheriff_K said:
NaturallyDark said:

I didn't even consider this... I usually order online and get guaranteed on release deliveries, but I didn't want to take chances this time, so I pre-ordered at the store. I'll also be able to pick up a Shiny Giratina when I go to get my copy.

But I wonder if the store will be crowded in the morning when I get there... I may also snag a copy of X if there is any left, I just can't decide between Mewtwo X and Y.. >_<
And 2 Torchics are better than 1! :p

I'm an Anglophone living in Quebec; I'm counting on my French-speaking fellow citizens to be uninterested in Pokémon :)

I hope that I can get the game. I don't care to preorder.

Anyone seen Gourgeist's form yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back