XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

So NoE just went and CaD'd Msxcage.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Diglett-Dig said:
So NoE just went and CaD'd Msxcage.

The Ninjinas are always watching....

Yeah, I guess with the swarms of links spread across it didn't take an effort to silence the leaker.

TomoEGoto said:
At this point, I am not surprised if Nintendo just out and said that because of the leaks and whatnot, and they want everyone to enjoy the games. While talking about how stores leaked the games early and whatnot. That in an effort to still catch the wave, they will change the date that XY were originally to be released, to today.

Honestly though, if Nintendo does say, "Screw it, a select few are getting the copies early, the leaks are out. Why not release it early and call it a day?" and made sure every retail that hasn't been brought up with the leaks already are allowed to sell the games if they have the shipments, I would be at Target right this moment.

Edit:

Bad news everybody!
The walkthrough of X has been put to a halt! The videos have been privatized/removed and thus an end for the latest leaker.

Can you explain what you just said please?

Jakeremix said:
TomoEGoto said:
At this point, I am not surprised if Nintendo just out and said that because of the leaks and whatnot, and they want everyone to enjoy the games. While talking about how stores leaked the games early and whatnot. That in an effort to still catch the wave, they will change the date that XY were originally to be released, to today.

Honestly though, if Nintendo does say, "Screw it, a select few are getting the copies early, the leaks are out. Why not release it early and call it a day?" and made sure every retail that hasn't been brought up with the leaks already are allowed to sell the games if they have the shipments, I would be at Target right this moment.

Edit:

Bad news everybody!
The walkthrough of X has been put to a halt! The videos have been privatized/removed and thus an end for the latest leaker.

What if Nintendo just outright released the games today because of the leaks.

Holy crap, I don't know if this is the real coloration but Shiny Xerneas looks AWESOME:

tumblr_muaq7n2YQI1sq6cfuo1_400.png

Kitana Coldfire said:
Holy crap, I don't know if this is the real coloration but Shiny Xerneas looks AWESOME:

THAT THING... LOOKS AWESOME O.O

Kitana Coldfire said:

BLUE YVELTAL???

TomoEGoto said:
Jakeremix said:

What if Nintendo just outright released the games today because of the leaks.

That would seriously be amazing. And a lot more convenient for me, too.

But still, I doubt they would get it out worldwide on such short notice, and this date has basically been stapled down since day 1.

godzilla41 said:
Daenordus said:
So guys, I've got a little bit of speculation and truth.
There's GOT to be a secret legendary in X and Y. There always has been for the past generations, so there is one, our hackers haven't found it yet. The thing is, what is it based off of? I believe it to be based off a squirrel, because of Norse mythology. Yggdrasil is the closest thing it resembles, Xerneas being the deer in Midgard, Yveltal being the bird above Asgard, and Zygarde being the snake below.
yggdrasil.jpg

You might be more right then wrong. If I am not mistaken, there has always been a MEW for each generation ( celebi, jirachi, etc). BTW let's not forget that they all look cute in some way and if you ask me, a squirrel is one cute animal.

We have also received at least one new Water/Flying Pokemon until this generation. Patterns seem to be breaking in X/Y so, you never know

Rune Yagami said:
Kitana Coldfire said:
He's a compiler, not a leaker though. None of the leaks he posted are even his.

Just to throw a wrench into the conversation: What if some of the images he compiled were leaked onto the internet by Nintendo through several different aliases on different sites, and while some of the images/videos may be real, others are fakes.

Edit: Sort of Greninja'd by HikaruAyame

Or what if Nintendo stocked the stores that released the games early with abridged games and told them to release them early.

Why, I don't know but it generates hype and also excitement when people find out that there is more than what was leaked!

RedGamer3 said:
Rune Yagami said:
Just to throw a wrench into the conversation: What if some of the images he compiled were leaked onto the internet by Nintendo through several different aliases on different sites, and while some of the images/videos may be real, others are fakes.

Or what if Nintendo stocked the stores that released the games early with abridged games and told them to release them early.

Why, I don't know but it generates hype and also excitement when people find out that there is more than what was leaked!

So they sold purposely unfinished games just to generate hype?

RedGamer3 said:
Rune Yagami said:

I would be happy but also a bit dissapointed... Honestly, almost the only thing I want now are a few more legendaries and that we can catch gen I-V legendaries. Makes the game a lot more fun for me...

On a side note. I read that you can only have 24 Wonder Mails and that you can delete them if you want to download a new event. Wouldn't that mean there will be more then 24 events?

Apexys said:
RedGamer3 said:

So they sold purposely unfinished games just to generate hype?

Honestly, I wouldn't be suprised by it...

If they sold unfinished games, Nintendo would be in trouble for doing that. Pocketing money in exchange for an unfinished game is illegal, I'm sure

You people realize that believing the games to be fake is akin to being showed a box, being asked if the cat inside is dead or alive and answering "trick question, it's not a cat, it's an elephant", don't you?

If you need it explained:

It means you are ignoring the real question, and since you can't see the cat and no one can confirm that fact, you assume someone is deceiving you, therefore you resort to the most stupid and impossible argument ever uttered.

AdamLambert said:
If they sold unfinished games, Nintendo would be in trouble for doing that. Pocketing money in exchange for an unfinished game is illegal, I'm sure

Yeah but what if the reviewers were GIVEN the games BY Nintendo, free of charge, so they could be tested?

AdamLambert said:

It doesn't have to be unfinished right? Could be something post-game that people don't know yet. Just suggesting :D I think Nintendo didn't though >.<

professorlight said:
You people realize that believing the games to be fake is akin to being showed a box, being asked if the cat inside is dead or alive and answering "trick question, it's not a cat, it's an elephant", don't you?

If you need it explained:

It means you are ignoring the real question, and since you can't see the cat and no one can confirm that fact, you assume someone is deceiving you, therefore yuo resort to the most stupid and impossible argument ever uttered.

I think it's mostly in response to one of the leakers posting an image suggesting he was told to leak the info on purpose by someone. (The link is a few pages back now I think)
He's almost definitely trolling to keep people speculating, though.

He says in a comment:

"whokilledarchie: I'm only speaking for 2 guys."
Does this mean anything? Because I don't know what he's talking about >.<

Edit: If it's illegal what Nintendo does, then the shops would be doing illegal stuff too. This would mean they aren't going to "betray" them because they'll get in trouble too. Once again, just speculating :p

AdamLambert said:
It is. It's kind of like a Ponzi scheme.
Edit: Also, possibly fraud?

By the way, X and Y will NOT be released early. Nintendo has reminded stores in Spain that they will face consequences if they break the release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back