XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Also Infestation is the Bug version of Fire Spin/Sand Tomb/Whirlpool/Clamp.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Hey look, the entry for Xerneas.

tumblr_muffmkOEA21sksm0co1_500.jpg

EDIT: Okay, so it think it's funny to not show up.

Fine, have an online battle screen.

tumblr_mufdxsu1Vo1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

98Greener said:
Hey look, the entry for Xerneas.

tumblr_muffmkOEA21sksm0co1_500.jpg

No show.

resuming the hoenn remakes issue, i'm totally all for it. Ruby was the first pokemon game that i actually owned (the previous ones i played on friends consoles, because i didn't have the money to buy them) and i loved every single part. Also, with a remake a lot of things could be improved. For example, the fact that the rival fights you until the starter reach second evolution. Te develop of Wally as a rival could be better too (i mean the guy gets a ralts and he doesn't fight you until you get to victory road) Or the reasons of steven passing the title of champion to wallace (obviously i can't pretend it to be like the manga, but could be improved in order to conect it more with the story) So yeah i would love a remake, and i think i'm not the only one. Although i don't think it will happen at all, i would buy it if they decide to make the game. Sorry for my english

Baktwerel said:
Gameplay videos can be found here (including Pokemon Amie mini games, character customization and even daycare centre and egg hatching).
Videos likely contain spoilers so watch them at your own risk!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrNOGlmq89DZIo5w52dNBYVLtn-Or4s9r

What a relief! You do get a fossil really early after all! And level 20? Awesome.
Watched about 5 seconds of Xerneas battle video, not knowing the cutscene before the battle was uploaded, too. After I realized the spoilers I was about to see, turned the video off lol I want to know some information like Pokemon and where to get them but I'm hugely avoiding spoilers to the main narrative so that at least something's a new experience :p

CoolJosh10 said:
SkySheild21 said:
http://youtu.be/oEFCyyHT_rI

I dont want to spoil anything but the video above is for Xerneas fight

Surf looks pretty cool. The cut scene for Xerneas is amazing too.

Ahh, crap. I want to see the surf but I don't want plot spoilers.

Dragon Pokémon said:
Baktwerel said:
Gameplay videos can be found here (including Pokemon Amie mini games, character customization and even daycare centre and egg hatching).
Videos likely contain spoilers so watch them at your own risk!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrNOGlmq89DZIo5w52dNBYVLtn-Or4s9r

What a relief! You do get a fossil really early after all! And level 20? Awesome.
Watched about 5 seconds of Xerneas battle video, not knowing the cutscene before the battle was uploaded, too. After I realized the spoilers I was about to see, turned the video off lol I want to know some information like Pokemon and where to get them but I'm hugely avoiding spoilers to the main narrative so that at least something's a new experience :p

Agreed. Seeing the Pokemon early is no big deal, but spoiling the plot is the worst.

I dont's suppose the Kalos region in game map has been leaked yet? Any ideas which cities are which?

Rune Yagami said:
CoolJosh10 said:
Surf looks pretty cool. The cut scene for Xerneas is amazing too.

Someone else posted a link to a channel that'll bring you to a Youtube channel that has videos listed and the only spoilers are the titles which aren't that bad.

Love how you bend over to talk to kids. Makes the game feel more involved.

Game is looking great and getting great reviews. Reaaaally need to get a 3ds soon...

RogueChomp said:
Game is looking great and getting great reviews. Reaaaally need to get a 3ds soon...

Best decision you'll ever make, my friend. You can't put a price on fun :)

Dragon Pokémon said:
Rune Yagami said:

Someone else posted a link to a channel that'll bring you to a Youtube channel that has videos listed and the only spoilers are the titles which aren't that bad.

Love how you bend over to talk to kids. Makes the game feel more involved.

Do you know what page that link is on?

RogueChomp said:

Check into a 2ds I'm grabbing one Saturday since my 3ds decided to mess up and it's almost as much as a 2ds so.

I heard of a 3Ds that comes with the game as well, I may just get that.

It also helps that my DSi screen is broken, and its L and R buttons are horrible.

JW, but who in GF said XY won't be patched because the metagame is "perfect"? He's severely restricted Ice types usefulness to about Flareon level.

RogueChomp said:
I heard of a 3Ds that comes with the game as well, I may just get that.

It also helps that my DSi screen is broken, and its L and R buttons are horrible.

The special edition 3Ds XL's that we got in the US a few weeks back (Picked up a blue version day one for X/Y) will release in Japan with the games. That's it for bundles though, you'll need to get one separately I believe.

Be carefulof spoilers, guys. They're's plenty of narrative-ruining ones out now. Also, anyone find anything else about Vivillion's forms yet? (Yes, that's how you spell "They're's" :p)

Blob55 said:
JW, but who in GF said XY won't be patched because the metagame is "perfect"? He's severely restricted Ice types usefulness to about Flareon level.

I believe it was Masuda who said that.
Here's a link.
Although, he did mention that the balancing could make other types weaker. So maybe they'll end up reworking the metagame again next gen.

Still waiting on Gourgeist's other form(s)....

papakankri said:
Blob55 said:

I believe it was Masuda who said that.
Here's a link.
Although, he did mention that the balancing could make other types weaker. So maybe they'll end up reworking the metagame again next gen.

Ugh. :/
It looks like the only type that got the short straw this time is Ice.

Now that I think about it... How could an Ice type Gym Leader be the 8th one? It'd be more realistic if he were put before Grant.

Blob55 said:

Not true. Frost Breath got upped to 60BP, making it essentially a 120 BP move with the drawback of never critting. It's also possible that MegaEvolution re-calls weather, meaning MegaAbomasnow could give 10 turns of weather where any other weather inducer would only get 5. Ice as an attacking type has 4 NVE types and 4 SE types, not bad at all. It's only defensively that Ice has problems, with only one resistance but four weaknesses.

HikaruAyame said:
Blob55 said:

Not true. Frost Breath got upped to 60BP, making it essentially a 120 BP move with the drawback of never critting. It's also possible that MegaEvolution re-calls weather, meaning MegaAbomasnow could give 10 turns of weather where any other weather inducer would only get 5. Ice as an attacking type has 4 NVE types and 4 SE types, not bad at all. It's only defensively that Ice has problems, with only one resistance but four weaknesses.

Then why did GF screw up and make the only pure Ice type new to us Defensive? What are they even playing at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back