XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Whats the missingo of x and y ?

anethantothepast said:
There is always a missingo by hack the game (using walk through walls to go on patches of grass with no pokemon)

Missingno. itself is actually only available in first gen, though there are other error/glitch Pokémon that can be found throughout the generations.

As NoDice said, the "bad egg" glitch Pokémon that has been around since third gen can be encountered in X/Y. It will duplicate itself to fill Pokémon boxes over time. There were some people who reported receiving bad eggs via Wonder Trade, though the exact cause/trigger is currently unknown, last I heard.

RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Is it possible to breed for all four seasons of Sawsbuck. Like can I breed a winter sawsbuck with a ditto and get a winter deerling, or is Kalos just stuck in spring for eternity?

RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Only the spring Sawsbuck is available in X/Y at the moment, although I'm sure it will be possible to get the others when bank comes out.

MtheW said:
Only the spring Sawsbuck is available in X/Y at the moment, although I'm sure it will be possible to get the others when bank comes out.

What? The only Sawsbuck available is Spring form, regardless of the 3DS time?

Amphy23 said:
MtheW said:

What? The only Sawsbuck available is Spring form, regardless of the 3DS time?

MthW means that, possibly, with Pokémon Bank, we will be able to transfer the summer, autumn, and winter forms over into XY. He didn't mention the 3DS's time. :p

I don't have a Sawsbuck at the moment but does the seasonal areas affect it? Like Route 14-16 being an Autumn ish area, would it change there? Or if you took him where you ride Piloswine?

So far in XY, Deerling and Sawsbuck don't change forms. :(
They only keep their Spring form, no matter the conditions.

Does anyone know if you can get east coast Gastrodon in XY? I don't like the West Coast version.

BTW, you ride Mamoswine, not Piloswine.

Blob55 said:
Does anyone know if you can get east coast Gastrodon in XY? I don't like the West Coast version.

BTW, you ride Mamoswine, not Piloswine.

I believe so. But I am not certain.

Yes, both types of Gastrodon/Shellos can be acquired in X/Y.

How/Where do you get the East Coast version? I want one! >.>

Don't get me wrong, I like West Coast, too, but East Coast.... <3

I was sure you could get both kinds in the friend safari :/ if not, my bad.

Hypothesis: Alder will make a comeback in Pokemon Z. He has the same fiery hairstyle as Lysandre, and Volcarona, a Fire-type is his main Pokemon. The Radiant Chamber's symbol behind and above the chair seems similar to the style in his house. The style of the Radiant Chamber is also reminiscent of the Champion's Temple in BW1/BW2.

So, Adler maybe Lysandre's father/grandfather?

Well both Adler and Lysandre's name is plant *in Japanese*. Adler is kind of small-fruit plant *like cherry* and Lysandre's name in Japanese is Fleur-De-Lis, france for Lily flower *which is weird name for male ^^;*

Including Amphy's explanation, that possible, maybe.

MtheW said:
I was sure you could get both kinds in the friend safari :/ if not, my bad.

I have two Friend Safaris with Gastrodon, and in both, I've only found West Coast. If there are East Coasts available, either they're in separate Safaris, or they're incredibly rare. I suppose we'll be seeing some via Bank sometime soon, though!

If I remember correctly, East Sea Shellos/Gastrodon are only obtainable through Pokémon Bank. All friend safari's only have West Sea, and the East Sea variants weren't spotted until after Bank was released in Japan.

I hate that the rumor of a Rock/Grass Boar pokemon was false. The one time I looked at rumors since the initial batch and it was false. Kicked myself so hard for looking at that.

Prince Dedenne said:
If I remember correctly, East Sea Shellos/Gastrodon are only obtainable through Pokémon Bank. All friend safari's only have West Sea, and the East Sea variants weren't spotted until after Bank was released in Japan.

Damn. :/ That's ANOTHER Pokémon I need to get. I hate how West Shellos is the default one you find in all games but PMD T/D/S.

Pokemon Y dilemma?

Hi there everyone. As said in the title, I have a dilemma.

So, I've played this game since Christmas. I beat the Elite 4, got all of the mega stones, got a perfectly bred Pokemon, etc. So, as you could assume, I'm extremely satisfied with my work and want to keep it. And about the Torchic that I wouldn't want to lose, I didn't get that for certain reasons.

Now, I'm sure you've all heard of a Nuzlocke, right? Of course you have, if bot, look it up. Anyway, back on topic. I really want to do one of those. However, if I do, all of my current work will be erased. I don't have another copy of X or Y, and the stores around here don't have it anymore. Basically, I'm not getting another copy regardless.

However, I have a smartphone and a 3ds, so I could use Pokemon Bank if that ever came out.

Anyways, should I reset my game, or wait? I really love all of my Pokemon that I've trained, and it would be so much time that I could me doing something useful down the drain. But I've already done everything there is to do. But I- UGH! ... I have this conversation with myself every day.

RE: Pokemon Y dilemma?

Then wait. Sounds like you're already convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back