XY Pokémon X / Y: Preorder Bonus

RE: Pokemon X/Y Preorder bonus

I didn't get a figurine since none of the games came with one. What am i going to do with one anyway? Stare at it at night, whisper "I love you", then go to bed and never use it again, and just live my life while it gets dust on my shelf? No. But I did want a Shaymin Sky stylus :(....

https://twitter.com/GAMEdigital/status/361885034673750017

Lucky UK...

Well, congrats to the UK. You deserve something nice for needing to (usually) wait longer than the US for games.

[private] Edited for talking about that his previous was unapproved *Drohn [/private]

Apparently, Game Stops in my area (Washington state) are giving out posters as pre order bonuses. One side features Yvetal and Xerneus, while the other is a full map of the Kalos region. I dont know the size or specific details (such as non-clouded parts of the map being shown) because my cousin is the one that got a call from GS to come pick it up- since I havent pre ordered yet due to being undecided on which version I want for download and which for a hard copy.

NoDice said:
Apparently, Game Stops in my area (Washington state) are giving out posters as pre order bonuses. One side features Yvetal and Xerneus, while the other is a full map of the Kalos region. I dont know the size or specific details (such as non-clouded parts of the map being shown) because my cousin is the one that got a call from GS to come pick it up- since I havent pre ordered yet due to being undecided on which version I want for download and which for a hard copy.

It is still slightly clouded~ I've seen pictures of the poster, seems fairly large.

I would rather have the Model Kits that japan gets though.

Brave Vesperia said:

Lucky UK...

Finally being british pays off (aside from the accent)

It's too bad that's UK exclusive....

Would be nice and fair for everyone to get such a cool DS game holder uvu.

Brave Vesperia said:

Lucky UK...

They told me when I emailed them that they weren't giving out any pre-order bonus :s
I'm guessing they just kept this a secret from everyone until they saw fit to reveal.

although YAAAAYYY we get that cool thingamijig :)

I just called the Gamestop where I preordered Y and the guy said that there's a double-sided poster you get when you pick the game up, so I guess with this post saying basically the same thing,
NoDice said:
Apparently, Game Stops in my area (Washington state) are giving out posters as pre order bonuses. One side features Yvetal and Xerneus, while the other is a full map of the Kalos region.
It's pretty much confirmed?
They also said I can't pay off the rest of it by phone so I have to trek all the way to the store uggghh

Well I preordered my copy from gamestop a couple weeks ago. But last friday they got posters for those who preordered, here's a pic of the front of the poster. http://imgur.com/pm3EuWW The back is basically a map of the kalos region.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
UK - Gets awesome pokeball game holder

USA - Gets lousy poster

I'd rather have a poster that I can hang in my dorm and spruce up the mood of the place than yet another small toy that I wouldn't use and would probably lose in a month d:

Frezgle said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:
UK - Gets awesome pokeball game holder

USA - Gets lousy poster

I'd rather have a poster that I can hang in my dorm and spruce up the mood of the place than yet another small toy that I wouldn't use and would probably lose in a month d:

It's a 3ds cartridge holder

I pre-ordered both copies and paid $50 to make sure I have less to pay once they come out the same day the first trailer was released.
Looking back at all the Gamestop Pre-order bonuses, I can see this one having either a Full Game guide book with complete Kalos or National pokedex, a Main Story guide book with the complete Kalos pokedex, special Xerneas and Yveltal X & Y 3DS Hard Shells, or another crappy special Stylus or figure.

I'd like to see Barbie dolls of Xavier and Yvonne so I can make them wear eachother's clothes and fight off an angry rottweiler

You'd think with more and more games being downloadable from online, instead of hard copies, stores like Gamestop would up their ante with preorder bonuses. Most people I know are going to need more than a poster to get themselves over to the game store when they can just sit their fat butts down on a couch and download it right from the internet to their console. :p

Does anyone know what's the best place to pre-order in the UK? I'd prefer ones that usually deliver on time if not sooner. I don't care how much, as long as it's pretty much the same as it is everywhere (Ranging from £30 to £35)

s2daam said:
Does anyone know what's the best place to pre-order in the UK? I'd prefer ones that usually deliver on time if not sooner. I don't care how much, as long as it's pretty much the same as it is everywhere (Ranging from £30 to £35)

I've always preordered from GAME and they have never failed. The games are £35 on there, but it has free shipping, that preorder bonus and the game usually comes a day early (they ship the day before release date so the game should arrive on release date).
Occasionally the game has a small price drop which they give the money back from (small is something like going from £30 to £27).

Yeah, U.S. gets poster from GameStop, don't know about anywhere else though.

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
Yeah, U.S. gets poster from GameStop, don't know about anywhere else though.

Where'd you hear that? I didn't think they'd reveal pre-order bonuses this early. I'd expect it at the end of September, though.

Back