Pokemon Pokeball Golf Balls

As far as I know, they dont make any.
But I'd love to see a golfball with Bidoof's face on it.
I'd pick up a golf club and hit that ball hard. >:]
Hehehe...
Even though I don't play golf :D

*No my poor Bidoof was golf clubbed into the water!* It would be hilarious to hear that. :D

Piplup 321 said:
As far as I know, they don't make any.
But I'd love to see a golfball with Bidoof's face on it.
I'd pick up a golf club and hit that ball hard. >:]
Hehehe...
Even though I don't play golf :D

If they made Garchomp golf balls (or soccer balls, or baseballs, etc.), I'd buy a set so I could pummel that pesky shark to oblivion!

...yeah... as you can see, I'm not a Garchomp fan...

Mr. Meep and pikachu1246 said:
If they made Garchomp golf balls (or soccer balls, or baseballs, etc.), I'd buy a set so I could pummel that pesky shark to oblivion!

...yeah... as you can see, I'm not a Garchomp fan...

You know, if they made these, they probably wouldn't be very high-performance.. More of a collector's item.

Still, if they did make those Bidoof golf balls, I think I would start playing golf JUST so I could whack the Bidoof across the feild all day.

Thay would be pretty cool actually because you could say go Pokeball before whacking it with the club. I am sure there are some made but only in Japan Probably.:)

I like the idea of Pokeball golfbals :). You could whack the little circle in the center like the red line on regular golfballs. I hope that they try this one day for us Golf Fans >_>

Well, if you can't find any, you can paint your own. Golf balls are mostly white, so you can use one as a spherical canvas.

My friend colored one with a sharpie to look like a pokeball but a lot of sharpie makes the balls really ball and it smeared. But i really want some good ones

Back