Pokebeach App

It would be cool, but not worth spending money if it costs anything. I already have safari and everything works fine.

Guilty spark said:
You know on my iPod I just touch the plus and add to home screen ta-da. It's almost like in app. It has a staryu icon.

That's also what I have currently on my iPhone. And to be honest, I've been using it more than going on the computer for the past few days, since I've came back! It's convenient. :)
WP

I thought there was already an app for this site. Hmm. Interesting idea because it would make surfing fast on DSi's too XD.:)

I might be able to make the app (probably not) but I would recommend that Water Pokemon Master just made a mobile website. Then you could just make a bookmark on your phone and there you go =)

xxashxx said:
I thought there was already an app for this site. Hmm. Interesting idea because it would make surfing fast on DSi's too XD.:)
Nothing can make the DSi browser fast. NOTHING.

iPhones work fine on Pokebeach, so only iPods would benefit from this. A better idea would be to make a mobile version of the site. Then it would load much faster and you don't need to put it up on the mobile stores for it to attract unintelligent Angry Birds addicts...

safariblade said:
You all realize that iPods/Phones/Pads can just surf the web to get on PokeBeach, right?
Why would we need an App?
This.
Anybody who wants a Pokebach app is, frankly, somebody who wants a heavily watered-down internet browser.

Back