PokeBeach Gym Challenge Season Three

Pride

May I kill him?
Welcome again to another exciting season of the PokéBeach Gym Challenge! This time around we have a few fresh faces and even some previous Gym Leaders from Season One! In addition, we are returning to Season One's format with each Gym Leader bond to two different types. All members are encouraged to join and challenge the eight Gym Leaders of PokéBeach! Last Season, no one was able to defeat all eight Gym Leaders; will you be the one be able to defeat all eight in Season Three? Rules and Registration can be found here. Good luck to all... You will need it!

Congrats to [member]Shadow Scyther[/member] for defeating every gym leader this season!

So he'll control the Champions Room and how much longer will this challenge last? Because PDC is in 2nd and I'm in 3rd I beileve in defeated Gym Leaders?

- R-C

Congrats SS, nice to see somebody beating all the gyms so early.

What we have decided to do is allow multiple winners. There will be no Champion's Room this time. You will be getting a special badge on the site where I have all the Pokemon Online Stats.

Pride said:
Last Season, no one was able to defeat all eight Gym Leaders; will you be the one be able to defeat all eight in Season Three?

Because it closed early :(

Also nice job Shadow Scyther!

Back