Pokebeach Holiday - Unity for all

Absol said:
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
And you know what would be kinda cool, or funny too I guess, was people who aren't allowed or won't post pictures, put substitute pictures - Like AEX for example, I mean Armaldo ex (the card, please god not our HORRIBLE scan) would make a good sub. Blazing_Monkey? Hm, I wonder, do you guys know any monkeys on fire???? :O

QFT.

And btw, Pokebeach Holiday sounds awkward, why not try Pokebeach Celebration?

Lol, what I meant was that Pokebeach Holiday sounds kinda weird to me, so I thought Pokebeach Celebration would be better, but w/e.

I think a slideshow would be a good idea for this. As well as the name of the member on the picture. A video would be too complicated, in my opinion.

Ok, geez, I'll give the day before the deadline if this thread is still active.

On another note, X-mas is pretty neutral, no holy Christs involved, why not use that?

I have no idea who made up "X-mas", but I would like to shoot them.

The current title is fine. Let's not waste time bickering over what to call it. It's all for the greater good anyway.

Anyway, if I can get a different picture up, I might do it, along with my brother who is actually a member on the forums, but never visits, yes he's real, please don't ban me KG :(

I have a legitimate question - do we only send in one picture? I've seen slideshows where there are a few pictures of someone. I seem to be having trouble deciding between a few pictures.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Ok, geez, I'll give the day before the deadline if this thread is still active.

Don't leave me hanging here. You said you would do it. :eek:

Kevin, you send in ONE picture. Just pick your best =D

So are you all going to participate or argue about the religious aspects behind Christmas? I only have like, 3 pictures at the moment, I need a TON more than that >:-0

Bulbasaur45 said:
Just sent mine to Krucifer and when you see mine you'll be amazed

BTW I'm ugly.....

who cares i think i am but yeah it doesnt matter wat you look like just keep on taking pictures till you like one thats wat im doing lol

Señor Noobnerd said:
Krucifier, do you mind if I send a picture with me looking dumb?

I don't really care. As long as it is not something stupid like a Telletubby that *SOMEONE* thought the need to send me, or, animal...You know...Prawn...Yeah >_>

Wow. Out of 10 pages I expected more than just 4 photos. Looks like this project is getting canned. Sorry guys.

Sound cool...And for some people there's only like two pages if they modified their settings.

Don't can it yet, Krucifier. It's only the 4th, so we still have a while.

Hmmmmm.... Maybe you could get a Super Mod to put up a forum announcement describing this, where to send the pictures, deadlines, etc. Oh, and, it should say to not send spam email with spam pictures. ;/

Back