Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP, I would also like to know what your case on me is, and why it has taken you 5ish days to (not even yet) make one?
I might vote for AP at the end, but in case I forget,
##vote:AP

...TSL, that contributes nothing and just seems like an excuse to not get lynched on the technicality that you made a post. And are you suggesting by that “let’s all go home” line that we shouldn’t be trying to actually solve the game?

well sorrry i was doing homework

I have a life, yknow.

Something useful:

I kinda think gekki is neutral because he hasn't been posting anything, but again he has been playing the same way he has the past couple games.

Besides, what is all this mimikyu stuff?

Bandwagon.. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... He had one vote... and I stated my reasons for my vote.... -sigh- :confused:

Might I ask, why would you say half baked? @TOTAL_EPICNESS
I said sort of bandwagon implying i didn’t think it was a true bandwagon
Your attack on Luis was half baked plain and simple your reasoning was strange and with it you could pin almost anybody

TLS the mimikyu thing is how Jplap claimed his role and I think one of the scum has the ability to kill by guessing a name

Why would the scum kill me? I'm not playing too aggressively...
Why wouldn’t they kill someone if they had the opportunity too it’s like saying “why wouldn’t someone take a free 100 dollars when they’re financially stable” who wouldnt pass up free money with no strings attached or in this case a chance to get closer to a win condition

I would be inclined to believe jplap based on the forced reveal of his role. Remember it was Goomy's fumble that forced that out into the open and not jplap themself. Who knows what the deal is with the Name Killer. But expecting jplap to know the answer to why he wasn't killed last night is like asking you why you weren't. If he is town how on earth is he to know? Is he is mafia he is just going to dodge the Q or lie regardless. So it's a fruitless question to ask, much less expect an answer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back