Pokebeach Members Attending the Pokemon World Championships

i went to worlds and mostly avoided pokebeach people except zach kept telling people who i was which was annoying
Seeing as you said hi to me on multiple occasions, this now makes me feel special.

Also, heytrainer open? When did this happen? I remember some people talking about heytrainer on Saturday night, but...that's all I know.

I don't go to Beach as much as I used to but still, did any of you see me? xD

From beach, I mainly met AnthonyG, Zero, WPM and a few others.

And tell you what, no love for me? D:

I was slaved all evening showcasing you guys Emerging powers in the Open gaming
(and talking to WPM over AIM at same time) :p

I might have, but I don't know what you look like. On the same token, several of you probably saw me but didn't recognize me either.

piplup234 said:
Not at ALL I got the list from google afterwards( have fun getting it unls they print the deck, let alone being able to play it withoit beach :p) and its very consistent in getting out everything

They posted it on 6p so anyone has access to it with the UG if they have it or pay for it, plus someone leaked it on the gym so I'm sure people saw it.

DNA said:
On the same token, several of you probably saw me but didn't recognize me either.

I think this goes for all of us who went there...

thefleeee said:
But @Piplup all T4 deck lists will be in the World Champ deck boxes, and If im not mistaken 1st and 2nd Masters decks get printed, and 1st seniors and 1st juniors get printed

This would be false. 2009 they printed 1st Masters, 1s Seniors, 2nd Seniors, and 1st Juniors.

Last year they printed 1st Masters, 2nd Masters, 2ns Seniors, and 1st Juniors.

But the top 4 lists are always printed up

They almost always give out the Worlds decks if they're all different. They had to do that last year because I believe the same deck won Masters/Seniors. I think they'll print one Megazone (1st Juniors), one Reshiplosion (1st Seniors), and then Reshiboar+Rogue deck (1st and 2nd Masters).

dmaster out.

Back