PokeBeach Podcast: “Paradise Dragona” Revealed & CT Scanning Pokemon Cards Controversy Overblown?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This week we discuss the reveal of the first “Paradise Dragona” cards, the CT scanning controversy, new products, Worlds announcements, a new “Trainer Tour” TV show, the “Shrouded Fable” release, new “Pokemon GO” Chinese cards, and more!
The PokeBeach podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and our YouTube channel.

Continue reading...

Jirachi!! Thank you for another great episode this week! I personally really enjoyed Shrouded Fable, I really like a lot of the art cards, and the playability of some of them too, and the promos are also really amazing! I also personally do not really care about the CT scanner thing, it only really affects older cards and sealed products, which I think would lower the price and make it cheaper to get some old cards. What dragons do you hope to get cards in paradise dragona? And what cards do you think will be cut for the ultra premium collection? Keep up the great work and have a great week!

Back