PokeBeach Turns 21 Years Old Today!

Happy birthday, Pokébeach :) I'd make a joke about the site being of drinking age now, but A: people above have already done it, and B: the UK drinking age is 18, so it's been legal to drink for 3 years now X'D

Bro I’m lowkey crying right now. This site is literally the best when it comes to news and spoilers. JustInBasil also covers this, but even HE uses your site to show the cards and translation. Thanks always.

This is absolutely an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations to WPM and everyone involved, you guys rock.

I'm genuinely curious, are there any other Pokémon fan sites that have been alive for that long besides PokeBeach and Serebii?

This is absolutely an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations to WPM and everyone involved, you guys rock.

I'm genuinely curious, are there any other Pokémon fan sites that have been alive for that long besides PokeBeach and Serebii?
Bulbagarden/Bulbapedia comes to mind, although for the last 10 years or so I really can't tell if they're a different entity than Serebii or not.

Back