DPPt/HGSS Pokebeach's First Giveaway! Nice Prizes Inside!

Can I have Mamo? I answered the things right I guess... and your last post is confusing.

Ok that's it this giveaway is now OVER! I will re-post the winners here in a minute.

Winners:

• Mamoswine:
  • Luckyluigi7
  • Rivallz
  • Rotom-Cut
  • Valk
  • Oddsok
  • Renzo

Porygon-Z:
  • Rivallz
  • RB
  • MylesPrower
  • Enshidia
  • Unknown
  • GHJamesGH
  • Bilbo9

Electivire
  • Rivallz
  • Mylesprower
  • Blibo9
  • Twilight ShayminLvr
  • Renzo
  • Oddsok

Yes but I must have missed you. Therefore I am sorry but you don't win.

Notice: On Saturday 1-24, and Sunday the 1-25 I will want EVERYONE to post there FC's and on those two dates are the only ones I am giving out the pokemon on. No show no pokemon. Unless there is a VERY important reason (A.K.A Family Person Sick) then I will only be giving you the pokemon on the 24, and 25, if any problems arise with family, or maybe other IMPORTANT conflicts PM me asap.

Renzo: 2492 1014 4469

I'd like both of the Pokes to be UT (Mamo and Electi) please.

Awesome. I'm assuming this is your Saturday and Sunday. If you let me know what time so I can figure out what time that would be for me, or so we can work out the best possible time. UT if possible please. Thanks!

Oddsok: 0044 5506 9401

Rivallz said:
Cool.
Rivallz: 2921-7665-7666

*Added FC, and online till 11:00am Central for trading then I have something I need to do otherwise.*

Renzo said:
Renzo: 2492 1014 4469

I'd like both of the Pokes to be UT (Mamo and Electi) please.

Ok but E-Vire I think is Lv.100 fully EV'd..so therefore he can't be EV'd again. But Mamo will come UT as a swinub.

*Added FC, and online till 11:00am Central for trading then I have something I need to do otherwise.*

oddsok said:
Awesome. I'm assuming this is your Saturday and Sunday. If you let me know what time so I can figure out what time that would be for me, or so we can work out the best possible time. UT if possible please. Thanks!

Oddsok: 0044 5506 9401

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
Awesome!

Twilight ShayminLvr:5026-9255-9489

Lol that's fine. I have enough berries to last a lifetime. Should I wait online or will you PM me when you're done?

I am coming on now. BTW I am giving you...UT Swinub Lv.25, EV'd E-Vire Lv.100, EV'd Porygon-Z Lv.??

You may if you want XD. But I just won UT Swine and EV'd Vire. You may add a lv 100 PoryZ if you want lol.

Oh my fault xD. I was looking at Rivallz. No wonder I don't see you online. xP I will add your FC and be right back on. :p

Back