PokeBeach's Gamertag & PSN Name Vault

Alright, the list should be fully updated with Gamertags and PSN's by this point. If anyone sees anything wrong with their gamertag or PSN pleace let me know either in this thread or by PM. Thank you!

I'm Explorer200 on PSN. I play Super Street Fighter 4 and Battlefield Bad company 2. Getting Killzone 3 yeah!

My PSN Gamertag is xEL_PANADERO. I'll usually be on playing COD Modern Warfare 2, or any other miscellaneous game I feel like playing.

XBOX360 Gamertag: POKEFREAK72 (PM me if you want to play Halo Reach)
PSN ID: SOCC3R_PLAY3Rs10 (PM me if you want to play COD Black Ops)

If anyone wants to add me to their friends list... slylover1 is my PSN name.
Games to connect to:
Modnation Racers ( if anyone even HAS that game...)

I'm going to go ahead and leave this open for any members who want to post their gamertag information in the future.

Wont be online for a while because microsoft is so cheap they have to go as low as to sell 3 month cards with no code....

Does anybody want to party often on Black Ops PS3? It is incredibly boring playing alone, so if any PS3'er wants to party up (I'm usually on weekends, weekdays depends on the amount of work I have). Serious and casual players are both fine. Headset isn't bad either :p. Send me a PM if you wanna get together and we can set up a time to play or something.

Back