Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

You get a Trojan.

*inserts coin*

BTW: SPPf is down... Again... You'd think they'd read my 4 complaints by now.

Soul Seeker said:
What? You only complained four times?

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

You get a piece of paper with a riddle on it.
I live in tall grass
Some say I'm simple
I'm annoying as hell
Like a itching pimple

*inserts coin*

You get nothing because I don't have an answer.

*inserts coin*

You get a neon Rampardos avatar!

*inserts Mew turned into coin*

You get an expired Happy Meal coupon for Mc Donalds.

Inserts coin...

You got a coin

-Insert coin-

You get a Nickle.

Inserts coin...

You get a can of soda!

*Inserts coin*

You get some DINNER.

*inserts coin*

You get some LUNCH.

*inserts coin*

You get some BREAKFAST.

*inserts coin*

You get a soda tab. Just the tab. Pathetic, huh?

*inserts coin*

You get a shaken can of soda which you open and get your face sprayed.

*Inserts coin*

You get a vending machine.

*inserts coin*

You get a falcon paunch.

*inserts red coin*

You get a cookie!

*inserts silver dollar (the animal)*

You get a book saying "The silver dollar isn't an animay."

.:inserts coin:.

You get Walrusguy's youtube account.

*inserts coin*

You get Vegeta's scouter. What does it say about my power level?

*inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back