Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 4k posts

You got some friends who are HAXXORS

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 4k posts

You got a foot from my shoe *inserts coin*

You get a Pikaman action figure.

*inserts coin*

You got coffee. Cold, expired coffee.

*coinage*

You get Zyflair and his coffee avatar, back from the land of deceased avatars! (hey look, there's Bessie!)

*Inserts coin*

You get ye old cookie monster avi I had for about a minute xD

*coinage*

I saw it! :O

You get the Ganon avy I used forever!

*Inserts coin*

Ah, remeniscing

You get a list of musical instruments beginning with B

*inserts coin*

You get the first one on the list. A banjo.

*coinage*

You get the second one on the list, a bassoon.

*inserts coin*

You get the 3rd one on the list, a Clone of PokeChamp.
*inserts coin FTW*

PokeChamp is an instrument? * goes to find PokeChamp*

you get a jelly bean FTW

*inserts coin FTL*

You get Lickilicky.dek, and the cards that you need for it!

*Inserts fail*

You get a comb, some scrambled egg and a shoe

*inserts coin*

You get the secret Uxie T1 Rush.dek list, winner of many a league.

*Inserts coin*

You get the PWN.Dek list, can you guess what it stands for?

*inserts coin*

No, I can't.

You get some fail. It's free for a failed home.

*Inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back