Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 4k posts

You get a Halloween costume of Dedede.

*coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 4k posts

You get a Lego computer. That works. :O

*coinage*

You get a letter a saying that I saw a video on YouTube with a working Lego computer.

*coin*

You get a lego gun so you can shoot Rotom

*CoinageBoh*

You get a box of K-Nex. Why? I don't know.

*Inserts coin*.

You get a letter that says: >.<" I almost said "Banned for having Kirby in your sig"

*coin*

You get a message that says:

"This isn't the ban game. Try the arcade."

*coinage*

You get a teddy bear that has a string that when you pull the string says"don't give angry notes. Give teddy bears instead. And then it starts yelling at you for no reason at all."

*insert da coin.*

You get a box of cereal.

*Inserts coin*.

You get your cereal eaten by me.

¿coin?

You get a cantaloupe.

*Inserts coin*

You get a copyrighted dancing banana!

*coin*

You get Nothing

Puts in coin

You get a small cube of polluted air.

*coin*

You received Air

Coin

You get a piece of someone's mind.

*Inserts coin*.

You get an air-sandwhich! chopped full of oxygen! :D

*inserts coin*

I breathed in Air.
You get a brand new...

Shiny Umbreon!!! >.<

*coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back