BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't even seen the fish/clam/lamprey/etc. yet, there could be a very good reason why they aren't part water type.I like the amount of fish/etc even if they aren't water type, also the trio appear to look amazing, and fighting probably makes sense somehow.

@Dizzard: Ghost is pretty much anything spiritual or un-dead, so a zombie would make sense; could be pretty awesome too.

The trio obviously gets fighting. Its not because they are aggressive (even though deers and musketeers are very much), its because of the musketeers being valiant, noble, and justified. Thats the other aspect of fighting, like how steel can be associated with technology or armor

@psyburn

There actually is supposed to be a Fighting/Dark pokemon, it's a yellow lizard that looks like it's pants are falling down, and it's evo looks like it's wearing a hood.

It sounds to me like they wanted to make a ghetto Lizard...

edit: Actually the more I think about it, the more I think that Dark/Fighting might actually be based off the ghetto style (I'm not sure if I'm using the right word) but you know those people who're stereotypically seen as being streetwise, wearing baggy pants and hoodies.

I don't really see the resemblance between Toxicroak and the new Dark/Fighting pokemon.

Apart from them both being lizard like.

Yeah, this one:
risitas.png

There are to many great pokemon to choose from. :D I don't think I'll be able to choose just 6.

Its like there trying to flush out water types 0_o. Oh well I could careless because more publicity for Mijumaru :D.

Hey, kinda offtopic, but wouldn't it be great if they did a pokemon, kinda like manaphy and phione, but you could breed with two diferent species to get a new one, like the mule is the breed of a donkey and a female horse.

I like the hiphoplizard , I'll capture it for sure, but not put it on my team...maybe if its evo is like the 50-cent of Pokémon :D

BTW: has anybody seen this? "616: A clam with red body and a helmet shell. 617: Ninja clam with no shell. Pure Bug Type. --> Don't even know how to describe these. 618: Marbled Electric Ray Pokémon. A yellow/brown ray, Electric / Ground Type."

I think he's not doing all the fanart cause some are probably just to complicated to draw.
the ones he's shown so far arent all that complex.

Jup, they're on the list.

It doesn't seem like he will post any more information today.

I would like there to be interspecies crossbreeds. And more specific breeding groups... crossbreeding whales with cats is just wrong. :p

The legendaries seem a bit on the complicated side though...

I think he's not doing them all because if he did he wouldn't get them all done by the time the game leaks. So it makes sense to skip some and get to the legendaries as quick as possible. Also it makes sense to use the short time he has to show us pokemon from different families instead of focusing on all the pokemon in a smaller amount of families.

Maybe the new legends are just fanart and nothing more. Bet someone posted ooh its real and gave that to sites. I no he isnt trying to mislead anyone, just giving us an idea but people can go overboard.
I want the lizard to become one of tthose demonic australian hooded demon lizards. They are freaky and powerful like a true fgt/drk.
A grd/drk should be a zombie that died in the desert or a sand devil/quicksand pokemon.

@Irishkappa - Yes they were mentioned earlier, but no silhouettes or fan art was shown. I think I get what you mean about the mule thing. You're referring to natural selection, right? That would be a very good idea but according to my calculations, they'd have to make 210,925 pokemon on top of the 649 pokemon there will already be in order to make this idea work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back