Not open for further replies.
RE: my player

my game name is H.D.V.B
friend code is 0688 1841 0337
what are your game name and friend code

my game name is ASH
and my friend code is 489724880555
i cant trade now bcuz my regis are on emerald but i will post wen i can trade thats for everybody

Podedude will you trade your Lugia for my mewtwo. Just pm me when your able to trade.

Gallade2512...

i want mew, check my player thread for something you need http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=14992

do you have a SCYTHER w/METAL COAT (lonely, adamant, naughty, hasty, jolly, or naive nature!)
SCIZOR (of one of the same natures as above^^^^)

I'm offering shiny Flygon.

okay gallade ill post if i want to trade or not bcuz im not sure if i have 2 lugias so ill get back to u
ok anticrozz there is nothing i want srry
finally adaluchi ill get back to u on that one to bcuz one of friends has my firered and not sure if i have scizor of that nature but wen i get it back i will post

nvm the scyther I got one =] I'lll trade you a shiny trapinch, shiny vibrava, and shiny flygon for all 3 Regis.

Is your Deoxys legit? If so, then I'll trade you my Mewtwo(with a master ball) for it. ;)

srry i havent been on in a while ill answer evrything now ok um pokelen no bcuz my brother just got pearl so i dont need a palkia anymor
then adaluchi i cant trade all three regis bcuz im already trading my registeel
pokeman and pokemon master i dont need a mewtwo or a deoxys anymor so no srry
and toast srry i do not but i am going to get sum so ask later

do you have any lv 100 pokemon because I have a shiny Electrode i would trade for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back