• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Pokeman's Trading Thread- Need video games and other cards. August has ended, school has started. Do

RE: Pokeman's Trading Thread- Need video games and other cards. Trading now until the END OF MONTH!!

Want your Scizor Primes.

Which Kaputops where you looking for?

RE: Pokeman's Trading Thread- Need video games and other cards. Trading now until the END OF MONTH!!

Shining Kabutops.

CML for DGX

Could you xml for x2 scizor prime? I have regice la...not sure what else .

Who ever wants my cards will need to tell me what they have I want, because the only things I need is what is on the list given to all of you.

My
2x Mr. Mime EX (Evens & Odds)
1x Raichu EX (not from Emerald)
x1 Alteria ex (EM)

Your
1x T-Tar Prime
1x Ampharos Prime
1x Slowking Prime

Let Me Know or Counter please.

Is it okay to take out the Slowking Prime?

would you keep it in if I threw in a RH Judge?

No I am sorry, I will do the trade if the Slowking is taken out of the deal.

I just made a deal for the Ampharos Prime so would you like to do this instead...

My
2x Mr. Mime EX (Evens & Odds)
1x Raichu EX (not from Emerald)
x1 Alteria ex (EM)

Your
1x T-Tar Prime
1x Slowking Prime

I guess I can do that. PM me to confirm.

RE: Pokeman's Trading Thread- Only trades in the summer, so trade NOW!

ash_satoshi said:
i am interesting in ur:
5 kingdra prime
3 uxie lv x

please cml for those

thanks

Ey I have a kingdra prime and I will trade it four a few good trainers

After this trade with the crippler 18, I am done with trading until some other time.

No I have the red gyarados from (HGSS)

And can u CML for the following

YOUR
2x SHINY Vulpix
2x SHINY Duskull
4x Uxie (LP)
1x Azelf (LA)
2x Garchomp C (PROMO)
5x Gengar (SF)

Back