Minor Characters:
Paul
Cassidy
Butch
May (plays a very small role)
Brock (leaves)

Here we go !

Chapter 1

Ash, Brock and Dawn were traveling around Sinnoh. Ash had his trusty Pikachu along with a Staraptor, Grotle, Monferno and Buizel. Brock had Toxicroak, Happiny and Sudowoodo. Dawn had Prinplup, Lopunny, Ambipom, Pachirisu, and an egg. She got the egg from a Contest. Not knowing what was in it, she carried it around in her arms

Now, Ash and Dawn had a few dates here and there. But, you wouldn't call it a relationship. Soon, Ash and Dawn broke off from Brock to be alone. Ash and Dawn picked a clearing next to a lake. Dawn closed her eyes and began to try and kiss Ash

"Dawn, what are you doing ?" Ash questioned
"I want to kiss you, Ash" Dawn replied
"Oh" Ash replied

Both kissed for several seconds. Soon, it became glaring obvious Ash and Dawn were boyfriend-girlfriend. Brock decided he would leave to go back to Pewter City. It was the perfect chance for Dawn to lock up Ash and have him all to herself

Ash and Dawn visited Jubilife, they split up to get each other something. They met up and walked to the Pokemon Center and rented a room. Ash showed Dawn his present, a beautiful sapphire ring. Dawn cried and hugged Ash, thanking him for the present. Dawn put it on her finger and gave Ash the present she bought him. It was a white shirt with a picture of the two of them on it with several hearts around it. Dawn smiled, but frowned at Ash's reaction

"Ash, what's wrong ?" Dawn questioned
"Nothing, it's just that, that" Ash stammered
"That what ?" Dawn replied
"It's just that, Dawn, I wanted to give this to you" Ash said, giving Dawn a piece of paper. Dawn opened it up and the note read:

Your hair is like a Diamond, shining and Beautiful
Your hair is like a saphire, magnificent, and priceless
Your heart is a ruby, eternal, and unpredictable
I'm happy to know your happy, I'm joyful, if you are as well, we are connected by a special bond
You make me feel well, just being near me
Before I met you, my life was an empty shell, hollow, and without purpose
Your love, and happyness filled the shell up turning it into a glourious way to live
You are the Dawn of my beginning

I love you Dawn

Dawn smiled and kissed Ash on the cheek and put the piece of paper in her bag. As she turned around to exit the room, Ash stood there, smiling a big smile, Dawn smiled back and walked away

END Chapter 1

PLEASE RATE !

Hmmmm....Well, I'd personally like it if on a seperate site you'd make a *devious smile* version as me and Dragonfly Piczo call it. It's basically an "adult" version, if ya catch my drift :F

But, you're story is still pretty good. You're rushing it a little bit, and there should be a pssionate kiss or something when Dawn gets that poem, it was really well written and ASh deserves a huge smooch for that :F

Satoshi, I am too. But PB is getting so full of Pearlshipping. What about Alice/Tonio?

Btw, I am making Movie 13... its epic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back