Writing Pokemon Battle quest Episode 1

aipomguy

Aspiring Trainer
pokemon battle quest episode one

welcome to the first installment of my pokemon battle quest fan-fic series.
ill be doing several fan-fic episodes of pokemon battle quest, here is a list of the episodes ill be doing in series one.

episode 1: The mountain of ho-oh! retrieve the shards!
episode 2: the ancient hero and the aura pokemon!
episode 3: v.s jun! riolu and lucario?
episode 4: Enter cole! boulder town gym match!
episode 5: jun and the battle tower!
episode 6: piloswine and mammoswine!
episode 7: battle tower finals! jun v.s the ice master!
episode 8: the bells ring for bronzor!
episode 9: the rise of team galactic!
episode 10: v.s mars! galactic invasion in magma town!
episode 11: gym leader pyro and the thunderpunch monferno!
episode 12: new trainer lucas appears!
episode 13: rotom's haunted house
episode 14: pokemon ranger kellen and the injured mew
episode 15: munchlax! garden of greed and gluttony!
episode 16: catch eevee!
episode 17: totodile and crocanaw! saskia's evolution plan!
episode 18: iron town gym! gym leader absent?

theres the rest of my episodes for series one, its simalar to sinnoh but the storylines are different.
this may carry on for most of next year and i WILL carry one working on the series so dont close my thread.

hope you read these!

Episode one
the mountain of ho-oh! retrieve the shards!

A young trainer named mercury was leaving his hometown of rainfall with his first pokemon, riolu.
"right, 5 pokeballs in my belt, let's go get some pokemon!" said mercury happily as he started looking for pokemon to catch "riolu! rio rio riolu!" "what is it Riolu" replied mercury, they both looked up and high up, was an enormous mountain and on top of that mountain were two pokemon. one was a giant bird with rainbow wings and just behing the rainbow pokemon, was a very strange looking pokemon that just dissapeared as soon as it noticed mercury and riolu looking at it.
"what was that pokemon?" asked mercury. "i believe that was an undiscovered pokemon, very, very rare". replied a girl who had overheared mercury.
"who are you?" wondered mercury, "i'm saskia, a pokemon trainer!" replied the girl" and you know what that odd pokemon was?" "not excactly, I do know that the pokemon was extremely rare and is said to leave a special shard known as the Rainbow shard" "the Rainbow shard?" wondered mercury. "Yes, the rainbow shard is an ancient item that makes any pokemon holding it much more powerful!" at this point, mercury was excited about hopefully finding the rainbow shard. "Let's go to the top of that mountain and find the shard!" shouted mercury.

Later that day, mercury, saskia and riolu reached the top of the mountain and had seen the rainbow shard, but the big rainbow pokemon was guarding it, as the pokemon woke up, mercury and saskia got ready to battle the giant pokemon.
"what pokemon is that?" wondered mercury. "i believe its called Ho-oh" Mercury got out his pokedex "Ho-oh, the rainbow bird pokemon, it is said to have created 3 ancient pokemon that restored peace to an old village" "wow this pokemon must be pretty powerful then!" gasped mercury.
the two trainers prepared for battle as they sent out their pokemon.
"Riolu, you're up!" shouted mercury.
"Go, piloswine!" commanded saskia.
"Riolu! use focus blast!" "Riolu!!!" screamed Riolu.
"Piloswine! blizzard" "swiiiiiiiine!!!" screamed piloswine.
"Gyaaahh!!!" shrieked the Ho-oh as it unleashed its sacred fire attack and created a huge explosion and clashed with the attacks of Riolu and Piloswine...

The smoke cleared and the battle had ended and ho-oh had flown away.
"where's the rainbow shard?" asked mercury.
"Ri-ri-riolu!!!" said Riolu as he noticed a glow in the distance.
Riolu had found the rainbow shard!, as Riolu picked up the shard, piloswine had seen another gem, the aura shard. "it's the aura shard!" said saskia as she started looking towards Riolu. "piloswine, you found this?" piloswine smiled and looked happy because it knew it had found something good "Piloswine, this is great! thanks a lot, return" "this aura shard will help you a lot, more than the rainbow shard but, i wonder what pokemon left it behind though?" said saskia as she was looking at the shard.
"who knows what kind of pokemon left it behind but i bet it was a pretty good one".

As the heroes left the mountain and headed of for the next town, they looked at the shards and thought "y'know what? this could be the beginning of a great adventure!"

To be continued...

I guess it's a good idea, and the storyline is ok, but please, please work on your spelling! It was difficult to read! For your next chapter have better spelling! Aside from that, it was great!!!:)

Your spelling/grammar is -1 because of your spelling and grammar. You need to learn to capitalize for one thing. Type your story in Word before posting to check your spelling.

Yes, I put in your Spelling/Grammar -1. Once you get better spelling, I will change it to +1.

Back