Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes

Playerking95 said:
This is Axew's Outrage. The website where this picture comes from, says it is Outrage.

525.jpg

Other images.

1312765351003t.jpg
13127654660068t.jpg

13127653720050t.jpg

Upcoming episode summaries.

BW046
Continuing their journey with Meowth, Ash and Cilan encounter the "Devious Pokémon", Purrloin. While Meowth and Oshawott are entranced by Purrloin's cuteness, Cilan, who got in serious trouble because of a Purrloin before, becomes wary. Meanwhile, Purrloin asks Meowth and Oshawott for help, saying "its friends are trapped inside a cave".

BW047
Ash, Meowth and the others are heading to Nimbasa City. On their way, they decide to camp and Meowth goes looking for tree branches that could serve as firewood. Suddenly, the "Brain Pokémon" Beheeyem appears and hands a bunch of firewood to Meowth. After Cilan tells Beheeyem, who claims to be able to "grant any wish", that he'd like to sleep in a suite of a resort hotel once, it leads the group to a hotel inside the forest...

BW048
Walking on a mountain path on their way to Nimbasa City, Ash, Meowth and the others encounter a collapsed Cubchoo. While looking for Berries to recover Cubchoo's strength, Ash is attacked by (a?) Beartic who fire "Icy Wind" at him. With the help of Cliff, a mountain guard they meet by coincidence, Ash and his friends manage to escape from the Beartic.

Is that mean iris really captured meowth...ohmg i really hope she really capture it....to make meowth more stronger and learn many attack.....and evolve...yipee....i can't wait the airing of that episode...

I can't believe Axew knows Outrage. It'll probably be like Pikachu using Thunder, in that it'll only use it when it needs to.

AllInAPackage said:
I can't believe Axew knows Outrage. It'll probably be like Pikachu using Thunder, in that it'll only use it when it needs to.
...come to think of it, when WAS the last time Pikachu used Thunder?

The whole Iris catching Meowth thing honestly has me puzzled. Though, yes, he is being shown in more merchandise and he's in several episodes after the one he's supposedly captured in, this year's ANA Flight short has Meowth as the bad guy. Not to mention that those episode previews mention phrases among the lines of "continuing their journey with Meowth". Yes, if Meowth IS permanently captured, it would be a major plot twist so they would have to constantly state it so little kiddies that missed that one episode would understand what was going on, but I just feel like it means it's temporary.

Eh, it's probably just another plot arc, like the Bianca/Don Battle/Even Rocket subplot, to a degree. Eventually, Meowth will re-defect and everything will be as it once was. And then presumably we'll get to Nimbasa City before the next series starts.

BUMP, cos BW42/44 was pretty awesome. Excadrill is brilliant, and it was nice to see it bash Pikachu about a bit.

Also, I've really enjoyed this plot arc since we get all the main characters together, actually interacting with one another, even the rivals. I particularly like Luke/Bianca's interactions, and especially Luke's Zorua. The way it's just resigned itseflf to being squee'd and tacklehugged is pretty funny.

But yeah, the tourney's over, it's back on the road next week, and there's a Scrafty doing stuff. Despite what the unwashed masses on youtube seem to think, it's not Scraggy evolving, nor do I think that will occur in this episode, or any time soon for that matter.

Playerking95 said:
Yeah, but I hope they change the "Water Curse" and they evolved Oshawott, preferably near the 5th gym.

And thanks. :D

Remember that in the first concept illustration thing they showed a while before, there was a dewott and a servine/ Servine could be Shooti's, but this probably means Oshawott will evolve (and there was an Umbreon, but there have been no Umbreon's in the series besides a Tepig that Ash thought was an Umbreon)

@ Empoleafeon: that was just for episode 4 the dewott was a trainer at the battle clubs.
i just watched the preview for the next episode and it looks like scraggy will learn a new move

Yeah, that was just for episode 4.

Also, I think the new move will be Hi Jump Kick, since Scraggy is using it's knee. Maybe it learns it from watching Scrafty using it.

Beheeyem episode, I'll try to get a summary of it soon.

374516216.jpg

Looking Forward to these episodes airing in the English Pokemon: Black & White in the next few months.

Yep, Meowth didn't get captured. Thought so.

New episodes titles.
BW049: Flat-out Run!! Battle Subway!! (Part 1)
BW050: Flat-out Run!! Battle Subway!! (Part 2)

http://i.imgur.com/5TDsY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QXSVj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CcUK9.jpg

"Arriving in Raimon City, Satoshi and friends ride upon the underground subway and encounter the mystery, "Ghost Train". "

It's a one hour special.

can some one translate...what meowth said when he comes out to iris pokeball??? i really want iris to capture him,,,

oh looks like another evil eye cilan or possesd cilan in the last like playerking posted (or he is wearing cool sunglasses and he is angry :p )
im glad iris didnt catch meowth he didnt seem like it wanted to be caught

Finally, they make it to Nimbasa City! :D Ash will get his 4th Unova Gym Badge. Then that will probably be the end of Season 14.

Rather looking forward to the end of the series, since then the new series will start immediately, with a whole new opening and ending. That really shouldn't excite me as much as it does.

BUMP, just cos.

Watched BW045, it was pretty decent. Tepig's battle was great, and the Cilan/Meowth good cop/bad cop thing was pretty amusing. Aside from that, nothing really leapt out at me. But yay, Scraggy becomes marginally less useless!

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201109011900.html

Satoshi long with Nyasu, are headed for Raimon City. They reached a sunset and they prepared to set up for a camp. Nyasu goes looking for tree branches to use for firewood. Though Nyasu finds it hard to find firewood meets Oobemu, "Brain Pokemon" who has appeared with a bundle of firewood. Oobemu says that it "Can also fulfill any desire," that the rate Kuseri 至Re Kuretari out the material and not enough on the food.

Don't know what the bold part means.

Dent says to Oobemu that he wishes to sleep in a resort suite. But Satoshi wondered how they found a fine resort hotel in the woods, since it should not have any! You have to stay there! ?

VA's List

Team Rocket are indeed here, I wonder what they'll be doing?

Apparently, the VA list mentions Leon/Sparky(Whatever), Officer Jenny's/Ash' Palpitoad's VA and it mentions Office Jenny, Emmet's here and his voice actor is Iris's Excadrill's/Jessie's Woobat's VA, Ingo and his voice is some VA, don't know who and Cilan's Stunfisk's VA.

Also, Snivy, Swadloon and Dwebble have a chance of appearing since Team Rocket are here.

Yep, Ingo and Emmet are here and apparently Iris's Excadrill voiced Emmet and someone voices Ingo, I don't know who.

Back