BW/BW2 POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE ARRIVED TODAY!!!

I got Black today, and got a free DS case with it :D Unfortunately it doesn't fit my original bulky DS but still, Pokemon Black ^_^

Just checked amazon.ca again. Darn they didn't ship my cousins copy today. Looks like there will be no surprises after all and we'll have to wait for the 15-18th to come along. It's times like these when I wish Amazon had a physical store :p. I'll get my copy on Sunday but I don't think I'll play it until he gets his.

slickmario said:
@Crono139
If you pre-ordered from Amazon, you probably won't be getting it for a little bit. My friend pre-ordered Black and it says "estimated delivery date: 3/7"

Estimated delivery is still 3/9 for me.

If it isn't shipped out tomorrow, which I don't think it will be, I'm just going to cancel and then go to Kmart Sunday morning.

Amazon updated my order status to Shipping Soon.

This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed.

Where I am, Pokémon Black & White Versions release tomorrow :D

i got mine yesterday and im loving it :) i went with tepig. and im at third gym. ahh its great. i didnt spoil all the pokemong for myself so theres loads of loverly suprises

@Robert12121

You are in America, we know. People ordered from Amazon because usually they ship the games a day early.

Crono139 wrote:
Amazon updated my order status to Shipping Soon.

This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed.

Yeah! Same for my cousin too! I've ordered a few things these past two months from amazon and whenever they write that...later on during the day they tell me that it has been shipped. Really weird since originally it was supposed to ship on March 9...and plus today is Saturday I didn't know they would have people working today. Very surprising!

^Remember, the date they posted initially was "estimated". They were waiting to see how many copies they would recieve first before officially saying when the game would arrive.

@ Robert12121:
same and i cant wait! but first i have to go to hockey but then i get pokemon white :p

Back