BW/BW2 Pokemon Black or White?

I'm getting White. I spent a lot of time deciding, but I came to a conclusion.

White has Zekrom, IMO the "cooler" of the two.
White has the white forest, meaning less time transfering pokemon from DPPt/HGSS over to Gen 5.
White has Voltolos, IMO "cooler" than Torunerosu.
The rest of the version exclusives don't matter as much, since I have friends who will get Black.
Iris is pretty cool, so that's a plus.

That's my reasoning. But honestly, most of this will be null and void when Grey comes out. I'll be able to catch both Reshy and Zekky, and the rest of the version exclusives I can get by myself. BC and WF are the interesting mechanics that I want to see in Grey.

What a lot of people don't realize here is that, without using the High Link, you only get a random 6 Pokémon (4 in the grass; 2 in the water) in White Forest. I would know.

I already have White, so I'm getting Black.

I'm getting Black just because Frosty and I made promises to each other (he's getting White; we're going to trade version exclusives). There are things I prefer in White, and things I prefer in Black, so it doesn't matter to me.

I am getting White only for Wargle and Rankurusu and also Zekrom.Then after I get White I may get Black as my only means to evolve Traded Pokemon.

I can't believe not a lot of people are getting both. :eek:

I'm getting both, but I'll be playing White more than Black. I absolutely love Zekrom too, so that's like poifect.

Black will be my Nuzlocke cartridge.

dmaster out.

I might get both. But for sure I am getting Black, Reshiram is my favorite over the too. If I get both, I'll play them normally, because if I do get White it will most likely be for Pokedex entries.

I'm getting both of them since that's what I've done with D/P and HG/SS. I'll end up playing one game more than the other after a while, as is what always happens with me.

ill probably get both eventually, ill play black more though and use white to do the nuzlocke challenge, i just finished it on platinum and it was really fun.

Well I'm most likely getting both seeing as i have, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

But

Pokemon black Reshiram, Goth chichk, Shaga, Black city and 8th city is more technological

Pokemon white, Zekrom, Rankurusu, Iris, White forest and 8th city is more natural

Since i want to battle Iris and i want more a nature styled places, I'm choosing white first.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nuzlocke_Challenge

http://www.nuzlocke.com/

Hardmode for Pokemon.

dmaster out.

Well at the moment I am playing Pokemon White version. The difference between the two are the Black City and the White Forest. I have heard that the White Forest tends to carry more Pokemon. Also you may already know that White version contains Zekrom and Black version includes Reshiram.

Well to battle trainers in the black city and to get pokemon in the white forest, you need to use the high link and visit the black city if u have white or white forest if you have black. To get the Pokémon in the white forest you need to talk to the trainer who has its final evolution. And vise versa for black version, find the Pokémon in base level to battle the trainer with that Pokémon's final evolution.

I might ask for White for Easter and do that Nuzlocke challenge on it. That way I'll have both games. I'm not sure yet (if I'll ask for White for Easter) or if I will just buy it with my own money.

~JE~

It depends on your console, on a GBA-under you press A+B+SELECT+START all at once, and on a DS you press A+B+L+R, all at once. It will reset the game, and it works on any game for the system.

EDIT: Ninja'd

I preordered Black at GameStop a little while after it was revealed in Japan, so that's what I'll be starting with. I'll play through that until I can't do anything else / want to get the exclusives on White, then I'll go out and get White. It's been like that for me since Pokémon first came out - one version would be my main, and the other version would be the game I get Pokémon from.

I was originally going to purchase Black when it comes out, but then I slowly began to prefer Zekrom over Reshi, plus I wanted all of the neat Pokemon you could find in White Forest ;P

Back