Pokemon Center’s Van Gogh Pikachu Promo and Merchandise Now LIVE!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The promotion for the “Pikachu with Grey Felt Hat” promo is beginning to go live on the U.S. Pokemon Center website!
If an item is listed as “Sold Out,” but says “Out of Stock” on its page, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s gone yet. The website is currently struggling to handle the influx of customers.
Update: After less than three hours, TPCi has announced all products are now sold out.
As posted two days ago, you will receive one copy of the Pikachu promo for each item you purchase from the “Van Gogh Museum” collection. For example, if you buy four...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
well since the physical one goes till next year I hope we can buy the items from the Pokemon Center online for just as long.

all i ever see on that website anymore is “New! OUT OF STOCK!"
Sometimes I wonder If they just put it on there when they release the item, and the item isn't even real. They just do it so more ppl will visit the website to check if it's back in stock

Reactions: OZL
It's impossible to order. I went through PayPal with two promo cards and it just didn't take the order in the end This is no fun. I don't care for the stupid stuff anymore.

Van Gough is literally rolling in his grave
its an extremely cool collaboration and I think I wouldn't care less if art wasn't my job, but this is frustrating as many people above already stated. How can it be so hard to meet the expected numbers.

"What is all that racket going on?!" If he was alive to witness this I don't think he would know how to react.
BREAKING NEWS!!! 200-YEAR-OLD EUROPEAN PAINTER REACTS TO JAPANESE ANIME COMPANY USING HIS ART TO MAKE THEM MONEY!!!

Back