Pokemon Center Cancelling and Modifying Van Gogh Orders

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon Center x Van Gogh collaboration continues to prove messy.
We have received multiple reports that some customers who placed orders for Van Gogh Pokemon products are receiving cancellation e-mails from the Pokemon Center. Their entire orders have been cancelled with no specific explanation given. We have verified that some of these customers are not scalpers.
Other customers are only receiving partial fulfillment of their orders. For example, if a customer placed an order for a Van Gogh plush and playmat, they’re only being charged for one of the items.
In some cases, customers who ordered a mix of Van Gogh items and other unrelated items are only receiving the unrelated items...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
...why was this such a big thing again? I'm genuinely confused. There are so many collectible pokemon items out there, why this.

...why was this such a big thing again? I'm genuinely confused. There are so many collectible pokemon items out there, why this.
Because people love art and the collab has crazy good artworks. It’s mostly because of the card tho.

i bought 3 items, 2 of which i got emails for saying they were shipped and 1 that i never got an email for including no email for it shipping. its still there on my pokemon center account, and it charged my credit card, so i guess i'll see if that one ends up coming in as well.

Van Gogh is one of the most famous and well known artists of all time.

Pokemon is one of the most popular and well known brands of all time.

Can you guess what that means for a collab between these two things?

Van Gogh is one of the most famous and well known artists of all time.

Pokemon is one of the most popular and well known brands of all time.

Can you guess what that means for a collab between these two things?
Pokemon Let's Gogh to the Museum?

Back