Pokemon Center Now Offering “Pikachu with Grey Felt Hat” Promo!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon Center has officially activated their new promotion for the “Pikachu with Grey Felt Hat” promo card! (Though as of posting this article, their website is down.)
The promo is automatically added to carts when purchasing at least $30 of Pokemon TCG products. It is limited to one card per order. The promotion will end October 31st or while supplies last.
Unfortunately TPCi previously announced they would not be making more of the Van Gogh merchandise. The only way to get some of it now is through the Van Gogh Museum or its webshop. All of it is currently out...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
It's gone already. I spent 20 minutes trying to buy anything from the website and kept getting "Error when attempting to add item to cart" then finally I was able to add a booster box to my cart and when I went to check out and submit order the promo card was ripped away from my cart.

My gawd. If Pokemon anticipated a huge level of people buying product (which they want) how the hell is it gone in 30 minutes. I get limit for hype. but cooooome on!

Yeah. I'm done with Pokemon Center. Pretty much done with TPCi as a whole. If I wanna play I'll just play for free on TCGL I'll probably still dabble in cheap singles on ebay.

I was on watch not just for myself but for my friend and her son. Abd it just poofed without being able to so much as add anything to my cart.

Enjoy everyone else. I'm out.

Did anyone here actually get the card? When did it show up in the cart if you did get it?
I managed to get one when they announced it, I had to add two OBF Booster Bundles to qualify since a bunch of people already cleaned out the 151 stock and the 3-pack blisters.

Did it show up in your actual cart? Like was there a message? I keep refreshing my cart in case they have like another wave or something so im just curious what it looked like for you?
I managed to get one. It will automatically populate into your cart as an item once your purchase exceeds $30. Think it's currently sold out now tho.

I managed to get one. It will automatically populate into your cart as an item once your purchase exceeds $30. Think it's currently sold out now tho.
Thanks so much! I have a cart already full with $30 i’m just hoping at this point there MAY be another wave so i keep refreshing but its almost for sure hopeless.

Back