Pokemon Pokemon Cereal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Shark

"What a great User title!"
Does anyone remember the Pokemon cereal? I only had it once, but if my memory serves correctly, it was pretty much like lucky charms with pokemon marshmallow shapes. How about the Pokemon candy? Good times...

Yes, it was exactly like Lucky Charms. It was actually pretty good (when you are 10). Brings back sweet memories.

*Sighs

I think that was only for Americans proabably, us English our too boring, I had marshmallow cereal before. Well it was just Marshamallow dripped in milk xD

I remember this when I was like 8. From what I remember is it was like really bad rice crispies but you got a free spinning top. I had Jigglypuff and Pikachu :D

I always ate the marshmallows first,
cereal.jpg
Now, I eat cherios, and thats it. (cereal wise).

I think I've had those before, but maybe not. I was really young if I did. x_x IIRC they were pretty good.

dmaster out.

Aww! Canadians miss out on soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

mariomaniac said:
Aww! Canadians miss out on soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

No, they were in Canada, too. I am Canadian, and I had them. Then again, the friend of mine who had them may have got them from the US, but I doubt it. Thanks for that picks, Juliacoolo. I remember the Arcticuno being on the box!

I have the box on top of my desk!
I had a thing for collecting limited edition cereal boxes as a kid.
Don't judge me...
On the back of the box, you had to find 5 Ledybas and 5 Hoothoots in the midst of hundreds of Pokemon.

Wow, that brings back a lot of old memories. I never liked Lucky Charms, but the Pokemon cereal seemed better (even though they were practically the same thing).

Like Struby, I've still got the box from my one (Yes, it was in Australia)...as it had Eevee on it.
I also have a tin of Pokémon Spagetti.

I'm also from Canada I do remember seeing these. I don't think I had any though...

I had it once.

Only once.

When I was 5.

Don't remember what it tasted like.

Also, imagine what THIS tastes like by now o_O;;;

I don't remember Pokémon cereal. Did see there was more Pokémon Macaroni abd cheese about six months ago?

I remember that now! So that's where I got my Gengar top... I think was about 3 or so when we got. Never seen it since.

Juliacoolo said:
More products:
pasta.jpg
In Australia we got this & Yo-Go (Yoghurt)...& chips (as it came with Stadium 1 action flips-I got 2 complet sets of them (one of them has the "Promo" Meowth).
I still have my tin (I traded to get it, as it has Eevee on it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back