Pokemon Pokemon Cereal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had that before. I always ate my marshmallows first >:O

I remember having those pokemon popsicles at my grandma's house a looooong time ago. Brings back a lot of memories :']

Haha. I miss that cereal.

I used to eat it all the time as a kid, I was disappointed when it got discontinued. Good stuff from what I remember. Ahh,...sweet marshmallow memories. =]

i´m glad it was put away from the shelfs... it was too much sugar for my (i´m 25 now, i guess i was like... 17 when it was out)... too sweet...i basically bought it because the art on the box was nice.

I'm surprised there aren't many current products. There is so much food in a grocery stores, one of them should have pokemon on it.

raichu_tins.jpg
-Just the Chupa Chupa tin.
raichu_pokecatch.jpg
-Pez
Most of them only in Japan!
Thanx to & herrosferret/Gin for the pics/

Juliacoolo said:
OMG! Is that pokemon soda? On the right?

No.
It's a lollipop & a suprise (like a Kinda Suprise).
You get: Lollipop & a Pokémon Toy (I haven't got one myself....but I want the: Shinx, Leafia & Glacia (the Shinx can be found on Gin's "Lions" page))

I remember the heinz Pokemon pasta stuff, and the lollipops.

Oh man. I wish they still sold this stuff ;__________;

I have seen some japanese pokemon stuff like Pokemon pizza bread.Yes, pizza bread.And if not yet, I don't see them discontinueing it anytime soon:
http://kotaku.com/267575/pokemon-the-breakfast-pizza
Looks kind of nice too.

There's also Pokémon Bread (AKA: Poke-Pan)...also only in Japan.
I've got a Crogunk sticker from it....but I realy want an Eeveelution, Lions or Land/Skymin.
Edit: which is shown in the post above this one.

Me too. I just had the recent D/P ones a few months ago.

dmaster out.

rayquaza01, please do not post in threads that haven't been posted in for two weeks or more. Thank you.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back