BW/BW2 Pokemon Conquest Passwords and Episode Announcements Thread

The password for Zoroark has been released through Toys"R"Us a few weeks ago.
6iYmwq1Y8w
Chimchar(Official Site)
DNB3x2gCgk
Lilligant(Nintendo Zone)
RwGxLbHRRk
Misdreavus (Official Site)
mnKX3qwrZR
Snivy(Official Site)
XyADXkr138

Deino(Official Site) 8rf3XPwvJw

Ok, can someone test something for me? I just bought the game today to download the Wi-Fi stuff, but apparently it's obtainable in-game via passwords: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/654723-pokemon-conquest/cheats If they're not time-limited, I'll gladly return this to get it when I want.

If you haven't downloaded the special episodes, can you try one of these passwords, and then try downloading? And if you have downloaded them, vice versa? I'd do it myself, but the password option doesn't seem to unlock for awhile...

Yeah, I want to know if these truly are identical. Videos seem to show they are, but testing would be appreciated. :)

Clay said:
Ok, can someone test something for me? I just bought the game today to download the Wi-Fi stuff, but apparently it's obtainable in-game via passwords: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/654723-pokemon-conquest/cheats If they're not time-limited, I'll gladly return this to get it when I want.

If you haven't downloaded the special episodes, can you try one of these passwords, and then try downloading? And if you have downloaded them, vice versa? I'd do it myself, but the password option doesn't seem to unlock for awhile...

Yeah, I want to know if these truly are identical. Videos seem to show they are, but testing would be appreciated. :)

Hmmm. I thought you only needed passwords to find rare Pokemon in an area. Have you checked the official site, Clay? All episodes are available through December 31st 2012.

Ah, got my answer.

In a similar fashion to PMD2, someone found out that codes for rare Pokemon are not random; they are generated and interpreted by the code. They deciphered the algorithm and posted a generator somewhere. This inadvertently uncovered a way to enter passwords to unlock the special missions. So the passwords are generated, and aren't hidden ones somebody found in the ROM.

Passwords have limits. Only 64 can be registered. Using official passwords, one would never reach this number. Using unofficial (generated) passwords, which includes the mission passwords, one could hit this limit fairly quickly.

The entire business seems to be frowned on by some for whatever reason. But it semi-answers my question; these passwords are identical to the online events, but are unofficial, will fill passwords slots, and whatever else. Looks like I'm keeping the best spin-off since Guardian Signs.

Back