Pokemon Creation Workshop

If you were include Pokemon in one of these categories, which would you choose?

• Fan Fiction

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Fan Art

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Video

• Music

• Other

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome to the Pokemon Workshop!

In this section of forum, you can post new Pokemon never seen before that you drew yourself! Along with the picture, you can add a description of it's features, it's set of moves, and other helpful and exciting information. I would love to comment on your artwork, and tell you what I like about them! Please post your made-up Pokemon, because I [/size]want to see what other Pokemon fans have came up with.

Here's the steps:

1. Scan a drawing or draw a picture on a computer program.

2. Attach it or put it inside your reply. (Add some info about your Pokemon along with the reply.)

3. I look at it and tell you what I like about it!

It's that easy and I'm sure I didn't even need to give you these directions because you already knew.

Attached to this article is a new Pokemon I made on a computer program. It looks kind of corny because it wasn't hand-drawn. Tell me what you think of it!

By the way, you can put your new creations in Pokemon cards to make them look even cooler. You can use fake card blanks to do so.

Attachments

• Seeprince.jpg
    Seeprince.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 45
Here's one. It's name is Leefinch and it's the grass starter for a new region.
I'll post some more tomorrow.

Attachments

• Leefinch.jpg
    Leefinch.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 21
Sure, I'll try to make the Treeko forms, but it'll take a while. I did plan on making this for posting your own made-up Pokemon but sure, I can try! By the way, Piplup 321, I like your Leefinch. It's defenitely a bird Pokemon from it's looks, and I assume it likes to live in deep forests. It may possibly be a flying and grass type dual.

Thanks. :)
Here's another.
His name is Felire. Usually he's found in barren areas, or places with a lot of heat. He's the fire starter for a new region. I'll post more info enventually.

Edit: Ahh! I forgot to crop it so i wouldn't be on the end of the picrure. :( My eye looks freaky. o_O

Attachments

• Snapshot_20080728_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20080728_3.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 21
Wow, this is so cool. I have a question. I forgot how to make a link to a picture. Could you tell me Piplup 321?

Back