Pokemon DarkGrey (Seeking Spriters!)

altariaking

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: DarkGrey
Hack of Emerald

Story:
October 15th, 2000
It was my Birthday that day. I was 5 years old, at the park with my Father, when a creature attacked us. It was Grey, with a Purple tail. It attacked us without warning, until I fell to the ground. It prepared it's final attack, but my Father...he intervened and was struck down. A group of people then appeared, all wearing a Red letter R on their tops. They ignored me and my father, and proceeded to attack the Creature. They followed after it, leaving me and my father, injured. I awoke to find myself in a hospital bed, fully recovered. My father, however, was not so lucky.

October 15th 2010
I turn 15 today, meaning I am now old enough to leave home for my Pokemon journey. I will get revenge, revenge on the Pokemon that killed my father. Well, my Mum is calling me. It's time to go.

Features:
The Return of Team Rocket!
Travel the region of Nameless!
Battle and catch new Pokemon, as well as old ones!
Stuff happens!
No more Gym Leaders, instead battle Team Rocket Executives!

Screens:
DarkGrey_01.png

DarkGrey_01-1.png

DarkGrey_01-2.png

Still needs a name
DarkGrey_01-3.png

DarkGrey_02-1.png

Team:
Everyone in Nameless Productions!

Credits:
PHO
Green Charizard
Peyi
Rata
Pokemon Diamond
Hackun
MetalFlygon08
GameFreak
Zeikaro
Shiny Quagsire
Dialapalkiagiratina

Userbars:
Code:
http://www.iaza.com/work/100628C/ub22324824578-iaza.gif
ub22324824578-iaza.gif

Are you sure you don't want to change the storyline? It seems a bit too dark.

i like it, except the whole father death thing, put like, "in a coma" and he like wakes up in the end.. and ill sprite or help out with whatever i can

Yay! There's the useerbar I made!

(btw. I'm DialgaPalkiaGiratina!)
I agree with Boddy, the storyline seems to harsh

the story will stay the way it is. I already have this planned out.

@Petrex, if you could sprite that would be really helpful, thanks ^^

@Espy, thanks for the userbar ^^

Well, I guess since I am not working with Ice or Granite and Cumulus, I will assist here. I can design fakes, items, locations, and (maybe) draw.

~SS

Shiny Shinx said:
Well, I guess since I am not working with Ice or Granite and Cumulus, I will assist here. I can design fakes, items, locations, and (maybe) draw.

~SS

Hehe, Granite and Cumulus! Sorry, sorry, continue

@Shiny Shinx
I'll PM you

@Charizard88
I'll PM you with what to sprite after Shiny Shinx designs the fakemon

@Boddy903
o_0

hey im in so yeah i can sprite fakemon, characters, and idk about locations though

dude i can tottaly hep you out just snd me a message with the pokemon you need and i wil send you the sprite and i can name the pokemon etc.

Back