Pokemon Pokemon Designs

Teal said:
I can't believe that Metalizard thinks that Charizard is original. Oh, wait. Metalizard. Never mind! :>

Yes, Charizard is my favorite pokémon. Do you have a problem with that?? Do you really want to go that way? Cause I really would like to know what's so unoriginal about Charizard...

This is way I hate people that think gen 1 pokémon aren't original and that new pokémon look like Digimon... if they are old and simple, they're unoriginal, if they are new and too complex, they look like Digimon...

@Teal - Well if Charizard is unoriginal, as you claim, then there has to be some sort of previous design of a firebreathing, flying lizard that would resemble Charizard that you have seen before. Care to list such an example? ;3

Zyflair said:
@Teal - Well if Charizard is unoriginal, as you claim, then there has to be some sort of previous design of a firebreathing, flying lizard that would resemble Charizard that you have seen before. Care to list such an example? ;3

This.

That^. I think Seviper is pretty unoriginal because of Ekans and Arbok. Serperior was different because of type and look.

Back