pokemon diamond and pearl unseen treasures

Gardevoir lv.42 110 hp. [p]

Poke-body: The sixth sense:
When your opponent flips a coin for an attack, you may flip a coin after your opponent. If the coin is opposite of what your opponent fliped, their attack does nothing. This body can't be used if Gardevoir is affected by a special condition.

[p] [p] Teleport 20
This attack does 10 damage to one of your opponent's benched pokemon. If that pokemon if an evolved pokemon, it does 20 more damage.

[p] [p] [p] [c] Telekenitic Blow 90
You may remove 30 damage from your opponents pokemon in any way you'd like. If you do, then your opponent can not attack during their next turn.

It is an extreamly trustworthey pokemon. It will protect its trainer with its life.

weakness: [p] +30
resistance: [f] -20
retreat: [c] [c]

I think that card is a little broken >.>
I meen come on, for 4 energies, you can do 80 and have them not attack next turn?

yeah, it is a tad broken, but you have to remove 10 damage... maybe i'll edit a little...

gallade lv.53 hp100

poke-body swordsmanship

if gallade has 60 or less hp left, gallade does 40 more damage

pf psycho cut 40

ffc close combat 70
if gallade is damaged by you opponents attack next turn, gallade recieves 30 more damage

Im back.....Now this is a free thread and you can edit the list as and when you want by posting new cards,seeing as im very busy lately vote for a new co-owner and he/she can sort everything out.

Back