Pokemon Pokemon Forever?

I'll probably continue with video games and possibly TCG, but not the anime. The anime is kind of boring nowadays.

People seem to think the games are as childish as the anime for some reason >.>

Because they don't know that there is a competitive community for the games. The video games themselves are aimed at children.

The amine is designed for the enjoyment of 8-year-olds, just like all the junk at the stores that isn't cards or video games. Everyone plays video games, so I don't see what's wrong with Pokémon, it's just another decent RPG. The cards are a fun game of stradgety. Yet, if you ask anyone at my school what they think of Pokémon, they just say-"It's gay. So you're gay if you like it". Which is exactly why I never tell anyone I like it.

When I started high school this year, I didn't even bother to tell anyone that I liked pokemon just because I thought they would make fun of me. But one day all my friends just started talking about it and saying how much they liked it.
I felt good that I wasn't the only one that liked it there. Some of them even bring their DS games and play them at lunch.

Now everyone knows that I go to leagues and stuff, I even got my friend into the TCG.

shaymin of the heart said:
When I started high school this year, I didn't even bother to tell anyone that I liked pokemon just because I thought they would make fun of me. But one day all my friends just started talking about it and saying how much they liked it.
I felt good that I wasn't the only one that liked it there. Some of them even bring their DS games and play them at lunch.

Now everyone knows that I go to leagues and stuff, I even got my friend into the TCG.

Your very lucky to find people who like pokemon near you. i could never really find many, allmost none wo do competitive. It also seems 14 is the Magic number for playing pokemon nowadays. I'm also 14 and i used to get beat up at my old school for playing pokemon. but since i moved across the state, nobody noes i play, i don't want to risk getting beat up in high school. :(

I'm already asked that at times, because I'am an older fan.. I just tell people something along the lines of "Yeah, I like Pokemon.." and shrug it off. If they ask why, I just say that I've liked it since it released, and there's no real reason for me to stop being a fan of it. Plus, ever since DP released (the games, anyway.) liking Pokemon has almost become a trend again. People who hated it, suddenly were into the DP games.. probably because of the better graphics, and the wifi..

"I play pokemon, big whop, who cares, who ever said it wasd for 4 year olds anyway, 4 year olds don;t even know how to play lol"

Back