Finished Pokemon Guess Who!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Guess Who! * Guess the pokemon or video game, and see if you are right!*

Crawdaunt.

RE: Pokemon Guess Who! * Guess the pokemon or video game, and see if you are right!*

Numair said:
Crawdaunt.

Im just copying answers :p, but I would say Charizard :D Just kidding, it's obviously Crawdaunt

Crawdaunt. I think...XD

Crawdaunt.

This is the most annoying Pokémon evern. (not including Bidoof)

Okay you all got it right!! :D

Next:
Stage 1
Newest card has 1 retreat cost
HT: 2'00
WT:7.1

RE: Pokemon Guess Who! * Guess the pokemon or the video game, and see if you are correct!*

Sure, togitic.

RE: Pokemon Guess Who! * Guess the pokemon or the video game, and see if you are correct!*

Togetic I think.

Am I the only one who even bothered checking?

burnpsy said:
Am I the only one who even bothered checking?

I checked Bulbapedia.

Togetic is correct

Next:
HT: 3'11
WT: 52.9 lbs
Newest card has free retreat cost
Has red eyes
Has no resistence

Lumineon.

It's Lumineon.

Okay Correct Answer

Next:
Basic
Fighting
HT:4'07
WT:110.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back