Pokemon Ice Version

@Dustin
I have a link to them on Page 198 of this thread.

I have completed the Elite Four's teams :D Now I can begin to make their sprites. I have also added a poll if you guys could answer please.

I'll probably just revamp some of the old pokemon sprites I made.

EDIT: oh and welcome back Dustin

@Patrick329, You might want to switch out Voltaz for something else on Thor's team. Because you gave him Sparkboard already and that's Voltaz's evoltuion.

@silazu: I need overworld sprites for Team Terrafrost. I have set mostly everything up for their appearance in Route 2.

@superstarxalien169: I don't think I'll be adding any more new abilities.

----
I am almost done with Route 2. I spent many hours at night, programming, so hopefully it should be all done by the end of the day.

@Silazu
We changed Sparkoard into an alternate evolution of Pupic due to the fact that they don't look similar, and Voltaz looks like a final stage.

@Patrick,Oh ok I was wondering what pupic would evolve into, and now I know :D

@Ice Arceus ok, I will work on team terrafrost over world sprites. But they probably want be done today.

@IceArceus and Dustin
Congrats on making 200 pages :D

Here is the first sprite of Melody's Pokemon: Extafear; Psychic-Dragon.
Extafear.png

Sorry Silazu, I just noticed you already sprited Scraplain

This is Scraplain. It is Normal, and also in Melody's Team.
th_Scraplain.png

patrick329 said:
@IceArceus and Dustin
Congrats on making 200 pages :D

Here is the first sprite of Melody's Pokemon: Extafear; Psychic-Dragon.
Extafear.png

amazing!

Thanks :) it was pretty hard to make it not look too much like Garchomp. I did not base it off of it.

Here is an updated version of Route 2. Let me know what you think.

It should hopefully be completed by tonight or tomorrow.

Won't the player become trapped if they jump off the ledge in the top left-hand corner of the map?
I can't remember if you could walk behind those trees in R/S/E/FR/LG or not. Other than that, looks good! :)

They won't.... I have thought out everything carefully of where each tile would go. Since this is a 1/4 view, it seems like some ledges are facing the other way, which would seem as if the player would get trapped, but once you play the demo you will notice that there is a way to get out of each area.

Hey, I was thinking about swapping a Pokemon in Izumi's team. The Pokemon currently in the team is Flivish, and the one in question is Agrill. Flivish is water-flying, while Agrill is Water-Fire. Can you give me your opinions? Here's their pictures.
Agrill vs. Flivish

No, I just felt that Flivish wasn't a Pokemon Izumi would use.

Does anyone else notice the shift from mudkip member to oshawott member? I liek Mudkip better.

Almost got Route 2 complete, just need to add a bit more tiles here and there. For the demo, I am planning on sending the PMs in order. The first person will play the demo and will have to send me a report of any glitches/problems encountered. After they play it - the next person will get the PM and they will be able to play the demo.

Back