Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Battle Animation on Post 1480*

I'll be willing to help. Not very good at art, but plenty of ideas. This looks cool and fun!
To this day, I've only drawn five fake pokemon. (They were good, but also simple.)
EDIT: I got a friend involved who drew at school today. Haven't seen the drawings yet, though.

Idea: Mash-up from Castle Crashers Xbox360 game.
Pokemon that is like Cherrim with sun/rain ability: In sun, is a plant; In rain, is a closed plant with the hat over one eye. The hat/helmet looks like this

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/22/castle-crashers-40-weapon-unlocks-and-a-periwinkle-knight/

Bonus: If you catch this fakemon when it is in rain form, you get its hat as a contest accessory!

@Shaymin6.6: Alright I want to see the ice legendary and a Pokemon in battle with the rival trainer character that superfoof has made. With this I will get a better idea on how to make the whole battle system up and what I will need.

@MotorRotom: That Pokemon seems pretty interesting. It would be cool if you could help us out.

IceArceus, Thanks! I'll be willing to help with anything, but ideas are my main strength. I have started the drawing for this sun/rain pokemon, and I am going to see my friend's drawings in a few hours. Unfortunately, I'm going to be at his cabin with 1-3 bars of laptop reception, and may not be able to show the drawings or at least talk about them. (I'm in the car about to leave home right now.)

IDEA: When drawing a failed sketch of this sun/rain pokemon, i drew a tree-ish pokemon. Stump pokemon possibly?

Do the best you can with the fakemon. Hopefully later we will get some artists who can clear the images up a bit.

Ok great and my friend who has the drawings will apply soon... very soon. He is IcyChezburger.

Do You Mind If I Join??
I can be a namer?
MotorRotom is a friend got me on

@MotorRotom: Okay

@IcyChezburger: Sure you can help out with the names. We had gotten some of the names already, but I haven't really updated the names on the front post, but am hoping to do it soon though.

ok thank you not that good of a drawer :)
but, i think i am a pretty good namer

Yeah, but sometimes I may not update the front post many times. We mostly need help with the names of the cities/towns.

Yeah, just send me the pics.

wait you send me pics and i name or i send you pics?
i thought i was a namer?

Which one are you good at the most and have more experience?

@IcyChezburger: Alright, but I will need you to really help us out. Many people in the pass have said that they will help out, but then they never do.

@JOLTEON42: Okay sure you can help, but be sure to really help because we had people before say they will help with the spriting and then never actually helped out.

@IcyChezburger: The pics are on the front post.

Back