RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Battle Animation on Post 1480*

Sure, the more the help the better.

I've updated Ninjaroo
ninjaroo.png

By leebro96 at 2011-01-29

oh yeah shaymin 6.6 you could speed up the battle animation a bit

@Night Pokemon Master: Looks great, maybe near the left side it is a bit plain. But you are getting there.

@sirrileyaaron: Those are great names. Alright I will make it final right now for the boss's name. I do also like the professors name, but some people have been saying to make the professor a female. But if I do decide to keep it as a male I will use that name that you provided us.

@JOLTEON42: Okay.

_____
Been busy lately with some things, but will hopefully get to the update of the front post soon. With the programming I am getting some events done with the starter town and with the houses, and will probably upload a picture soon.

New animation:
fakemonbattleanimation.gif

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2516/fakemonbattleanimation.gif

Is this good?

@Shaymin6.6: How did you do that? That is just awesome. This will give me an idea on how to make the battle system work. ^_^

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Pokemon Battle on Post 1510*

I made all 27 images with paint and used Ulead GIF animator 5 TBYB in animating.

Well you did a great job making the battle. If the game is only one screen instead of a dual-screen I will make the battle like that and will probably add more features onto it.

Shaymin 6.6: Wow! That's amazing!

Ice Arceus: IcyChezburger and I made some drawings. I made 3 evolution chains, one is 2, the others are 3 stages. Total of 8.
I don't know what he made, but I know he made a lot of them which are pretty good and he confirmed names on a few of mine.

We can't upload them yet, but we will probably by this afternoon or at the latest tomorrow.

He's right.
I have two 2 stages, two 3 stages, and a single stage fakemon.

I have made a name for the no name by Kr-Oh it's the cat
tell me if we should use it
it could be Antike?

@MotorRotom & IcyChezburger: Well if you guys can't upload them today or tomorrow then you can just attach the files.

Well right now it's morning before school and the uploadind isn't the issue. I just haven't taken a picture of them yet. That's my first step, then I'll trim them and get them to something resembling a sprite (if they're good enough).

We have half day school ends at noon but I have a conference at 1:30. I'll try my best to have them between then, but if not it'll be top priority afterwards.
EDIT: They're here now. It's five minutes later.
EDIT: Metry chain is normal for met, normal for metry, and psychic for metriuus. (types)
Cera chain is rock for cer, rock for ceram, and rock/psychic for ceraic. Also, for their animations when they're released from their poke ball, their eyes can move around their body. It says on bottom of the paper.

Attachments

• Metry and Cera Chains.jpg
    Metry and Cera Chains.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 11

I don't have a conf. but going to brothers practice so i will be home around 1 or 1:30

New post with other picture.
EDIT: Marrowa's hole in its stomach is not black, it's a hole. So if he stood against a brick wall, the hole would be the color of the bricks.

New post: I think I may have discovered the new eevee. We could scratch the castle crasher knight idea and turn it into this.
A little green guy with short legs and a small head. He could only know "headbutt" and he would steal hats.

The hats would be like stones for evolution. knight hat, stormtrooper hat, baseball cap, etc.

Attachments

• Marrow Chain.jpg
    Marrow Chain.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 16

No Name ~Made by Gr8Ampharos = Crike (Cryo + Spike)
No Name Version 2 ~Made by noahflash14 = Cryospidate (Cryo + Acuspidate)

Back