Pokemon Ice Version

I don't mind at all.

I forgot to mention this, but the progress bar that is located on the front post hasn't been updated for a while. I am currently working on updating it.

EDIT: Updated the Progress Bar.

EDIT 2: I also need a name for an island.... Any suggestions?

What climate is the island, can there be a desert one and an ice one?

So like U/E said, Frozana.. and may Blazisle (Blaze Aisle)

Sorry guys, haven't been posting in a while.
@U/E That new plantling looks good, will sprite it again. I will also finish trilling soon tomorrow (hopefully)
@Ice Arceus I also think sapling would be a good pokemon for route 1, because I envision him like the bellsprout line in red/blue.
Good work every1!

At the bottom-left corner of the map there's an island. That will be the starting point for the player.
As for the water starters I don't quite know if Finla and it's evolution will be the water starter. If we don't get another sketch of the fakemon and it's evolution then we will have to make Finla the water starter.

The islands don't exactly need to be related to ice.

^
All right

I am planning on programming more today and get Route 1 totally completed (hopefully). I am planning on keeping the Pokemon Emerald Pokedex template (since I already have it), and will start adding the templates into the database.

Route 1 screenshot is provided below....

I hope to add more things to Route 1, but is taking me ages to complete one Route/Town. I will be moving on to the next town leaving Route 1 untouched for a while until I get some completing done with other towns.

Wow,that looks amazing!How do you make routes/towns etc.?I'll be posting the Water line tomorrow.

Ice Arceus what did you think about these?
2q1t7q0.png

I also recolored and reshaded fire starter sprite:
11b4vpi.png

I thought the last colors looked same as in GSC.
I'll make recolors + reshades for other 2 when I have some time.

The yellow Pokemon looks awesome. If you would like, you may change the colors of the fire starter. One more thing I noticed was that the fire starters right eye is black.

^
All right

Since I have some free time, I am going to start getting some ideas/rough maps done for the next town.

Hey Ice Arceus,do you mind if I post my Pokemon tomorrow?B/c I've got some homework to do,and I can't find my camera.

I don't mind at all.

I am going to get started with the other towns/routes. I have finally decided that the player will not encounter the first gym until they get off the island. There will be a boat that will take you to the middle (main bulk) of the region.

Back