Wi-Fi Trades Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :) Wanted Breed P

Uh. Okay? Well without that information I'm not interested. Thanks.

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :) Wanted Breed P

@octisnow: Ah ok.

what nature is shiny gengar

Impish

Octisnow257 said:

thx

what nature is arceus

ill give u 2 enteis lv 100 if u clone them and give me back the origional copy back for the arceus

i trade my mattle ho-oh lv 100 with Master Ball, and my XD Lugia with Master Ball(too) for your eigakan Arceus

HECTOR
:4898-4923-5015

sorry I'm getting a ho-oh from someone and i have a Lugia

im offer a mattle HO-oh lv 100 with master ball and my lugia from XD lv 100 with master ball
for your eigakan arceus

[email protected]

HECTOR
:4898-4923-5015

ok, a shiny celebi and a shiny jirachi OT: ELIUD with Master ball (both)

no to the shiny celebi but I will take the shiny jirachi and something eles

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT:

I can give you any one of these for your Movie Arceus:
Mew
Mewtwo
Entei
Suicune
Entei
Ho-Oh
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre

Let me know.

I look at your thread how about Shiny Lotad Shiny Swablu Shiny Drifloon and Shiny Vulpix

What do you want for Turtwig? (Shiny)

I can get you any shiny from Diamond :)

What nature is the Shiny Vaporeon?

Mugen Alpha:how do you get all of them cause I don't take hakes
Batman:Modest

CMT for Phione, Shiny Groudon and Shiny Lapras.

CMT for the Shiny Vaporeon plz.

Plus, what are the natures of either the Mudkip or the Marshtomp. Thnx

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=44739

Batman:Bashful Shiny Sandslash
Shining Latios:Sorry can't find anything I want

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT:

Octisnow257 said:
I look at your thread how about Shiny Lotad Shiny Swablu Shiny Drifloon and Shiny Vulpix

LOL... you want me to trade $16 worth of cards for an electronic Pokémon? Think I'll pass, sorry. I already have multiple Movie Arceus... just thought another would be cool.

K, I can do that trade. Can you CMT for the Mudkip (if it is Bashful as well).

Just so you know the Sandslash is JPN, so I can't change the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back