Pokemon Iron and Stone

altariaking

Aspiring Trainer
wjdt3c.png

Hack of: FireRed
Game Code: ROFL

Intro: This is my first hack brought back.

Story:Pokemon: Iron and Stone

Long ago, in a time before man.
Two dragons there were.
One of Iron, one of stone.
When a meteor attacked earth.
They were said to have destroyed it.
And then disappeared, never to be seen again...

Now, Stone is going to see his dad, professor Evergreen, when all of a sudden, another kid bumps into him.
"Hey, watch it! Oh? Hey, I know you, you're the professor's kid, Stone, right? Sorry if I hurt you, I just got a Pokemon and I'm really excited! Gee, it must be so cool to have the best professor of Pokemon History as your father.....Ah well, I hope we can meet again sometime!"
With that, he leaves, and you are able to enter the professor's lab. Once inside, you see your dad battling a wild Pokemon, and he then catches it.
He then decides to give you one of the other three rare Pokemon he caught.
After choosing a Pokemon, he will battle you with the Pokemon he caught previously.
"Wow, that was a great battle Stone! Before you start your journey with Pokemon, I have a small favour to ask of you. You know the Iron-Stone legend, correct? Well, recently I've been researching that. But...I need the help of a great Pokemon trainer. As your father, I have complete faith in you, and I know you can be that trainer! Before you go however, this should be helpful, it's the latest version of the Pokedex! *Player recieved the pokedex!* The Pokedex scans captured Pokemon and fills itself with data regarding that Pokemon. The first was created by Professor Oak from Kanto, but this is my own version I created. Well, good luck Stone."
Now, your Pokemon Journey can begin!

Features:
A Pokedex of 251 Pokemon, including some from all regions and Pokemon DarkGrey!
Amazing new tiles!
Uncover the secrets of the Triasio region legend!
Two hacks!
Two teams!
Pokemon and important trainers will be animated!
Many more stuff!

Credits:
Alistair
VorteX
Calis Projects
Zein
~Chaos
Involuntary Twitch
Cilerba
JPAN
Renji
Cloud
Trifindo
Dewitty
Spherical Ice
Kyledove
Doran Dragon
TB Pro
Gamefreak

Screens:
IronAndStone_02-1.png

IronStone_01.png

IronStone_01-1.png

IronStone_02.png

IronStone_03.png

IronStone_01-3.png

PokemonIronAndStone_01.png

PokemonIronAndStone_02.png

PokemonIronAndStonee_03.png

IronAndStone_05.png

IronAndStone_01-7.png

Awards:
140-iron-and-stone.png

CONTEST!

Ok, so here's the deal. Here I have a fakemon that will be in Iron and Stone, sprited by DoranDragon.
What I want you to do, is post what you think it is. Just fill in the shadow. It doesn't even have to be good art, as long as the design is good. The winner wins a beta testing position, and a cameo in the hack :)
Contest will run until February the 1st.
So, without further ado, here is the shadow:
Teaser.png

Wow, this looks sick.

When is this available for download?

Epicness. One issue. On the actual Trainer Center in the screenshot, it is spelled "center", but in the dialogue, it is spelled "centre". Which is right? Other than that, I'd like to see this succeed.

~SS

Multi-quote doesn't work? Fail :\

@Hooker
When I finish it I guess

@Shiny Shinx, thanks, I'll fix that :)

Here is an update, new cut tree:
IronAndStone_03-9.png

New Water (I don't like transparent water and had no tile space left, that's why I changed it, but the corners still need fixed):
IronAndStone_04-10.png

And Lunar Forest got a complete remap:
IronAndStone_02-12.png
IronAndStone_01-11.png

The screens look very promising! I am looking forward to seeing more information regarding this project in the near future!

Back