Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon Company International has permanently banned a certified judge from participating in the Pokemon community following transphobic behavior toward a group of players at last weekend’s Vancouver Regionals, one of Pokemon’s main series tournaments of the year. The event saw over a thousand players from around the world competing for $65,000 in prizes and a chance to qualify for Pokemon’s 2023 World Championships in Japan.
According to player Elizabeth Barbera, during the event, a Texan Pokemon judge asked to take a selfie with her and a group of transgender players who are part of a competitive Pokémon TCG team called “Girl Power.” He requested to step outside the event hall to ask them questions about the transgender community. “[He] started out positive asking us how Pokemon judges could do better [to be] more inclusive,” Barbera said. “I do think the original discussion was...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
We love Pokemon saying trans rights.

b46259b56a4b75824f40b1fb1efeaa1c.gif

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
“American politicians often want us attacking each other. Hate is an easy human instinct for them to prey on. So anyone who’s different, they market them as the cause of all your problems. Immigrants, LGBT people, trans people, minorities, drag queens — they’re easy targets. While we’re distracted attacking our neighbors, the politicians are robbing us with policies that benefit themselves and corporations.”

That person has my full respect. That's Capitalism for you, divide and conquer. That's why I quit voting for politician, but still vote for amendment. Period! Every stupid election days: its republican fault, its democrat fault, bababababababababababababababa. Do you believe that nonsense?

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
People really just can't help being stupid and ruining their image huh.
Take a good note what Kyle M. said. Hate is an easy human instinct for them to prey on. So anyone who’s different, they market them as the cause of all your problems. The question is why do people feel comfortable hating those that doesn't appeal to them? That's the core problem of humanity.

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
Imagine being so unhappy that you have to try to take away what makes other people happy. Unfortunately I suppose that's a very common thing which many people do or have done, but we don't have to let it be common in our community and I'm thankful for the people who chose to do the right thing.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Imagine being so unhappy that you have to try to take away what makes other people happy. Unfortunately I suppose that's a very common thing which many people do or have done, but we don't have to let it be common in our community and I'm thankful for the people who chose to do the right thing.
Toxic people, and I have some in my family. Why people choose that route varies, but there is also bystanders that just watch and not intervene when it is reasonable. We live in a corrupt society.

1. Most people just go with the flow and not think. Most people never evolved away from their primitive ancestors with primitive and pitiful mentality.

2. You have people that are comfortable wearing an apparel that has a name of a professional athletes who by the way could careless on what happens to you as long as you buy their products.

3. You are a loser, a weak person if show you appreciation to those that treat you with utmost care (momma's boy, wuss, etc.). Okay, will Lebron James be there for me rooting while I take my school exams, losing weight, help me out? OF COURSE NOT!

4. I suffer from gynecomastia; therefore I should be repeatedly kicked on the floor just because I am different all while those who appear on television and social media who are well above SHOULD BE FURTHER UPWARD. THAT'S MANDATORY PEOPLE!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE SOMEBODY!!!!

5. I can go on and on, I hope to crack this asinine, primitive philosophy so the next stage of evolution kicks in with species far intelligent and absolutely no need of pride, bias, gluttony, and going from selfish to selfless. Forgive me for ranting, but I am sensitive when it comes to bully issues.

If anyone watched the movie First Knight (1995) the roundtable reads "In serving each other, we become free." There is no alternative.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder what this moron thought was gonna happen, going out of his way to randomly harass people. Anyone doing creepy shit like this should lose their job, regardless of who they did it to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.