Pokemon Movie 11Subs

yugi_player

Not sure what to write here...
Hello, first off, damn it's been 1 year since I last logged in the forum xD

anyway, I know that probably this thread will be deleted, but I'd like to know if any of you have found subs for the latest movie.

If you don't wanna post here just send me a pm please.

yugi_player said:
Hello, first off, darn it's been 1 year since I last logged in the forum xD

anyway, I know that probably this thread will be deleted, but I'd like to know if any of you have found subs for the latest movie.

yugi_player said:
Hello, first off, darn it's been 1 year since I last logged in the forum xD

I could ask the same thing. ._.

However, the closest thing to the movie I've found is the movie without subs on Youtube. Dx It's a relatively simple plot, since it IS Pokemon, but you're right, understanding some things would be nice. owo

No group has yet to subtitle the movie, although I'm sure #Pocketmonsters is currently working on it. Please do show your support of the Pokemon Company and Media Factory though by purchasing the DVD, it's currently up for sale on Play-Asia and CDJapan. And even if you don't own a Region 2 compatible DVD player, the movie is playable on most PCs with a DVD drive as long as your media player of choice supports it.

Back