Writing Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Grand Journey! 7 chapters done! Looking for a good spriter!!!

RE: Vasoguardx's first fan-fic

Nice vasoguardx i like the new chapter!! ill give it an 8/10!!

EDIT: Nice vasoguardx i like the new chapter!! ill give it an 8/10!! Keep going!
Ps. i would suggesting replying to bump this up to the first page!

Wow thanks! Chapter 7 is now done. I will continue to type this. Eventually it will be very long.(like 100 chapters, maybe, okay unlikey, but still it will be long.)

cool cant wait till its done!! I want to see what happens to me (vulpix)!!!!!

RE: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Grand Journey! 7 chapters done! The greatest fan-fic ever!

Sorry I've been off for a while. Man, this fan-fic is really good, when are you going to put in the next chapter?

RE: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Grand Journey! 7 chapters done! Looking for a good spriter!!

I'm only going to put in the next chapter once people start actually replying, I need more feedback on how it is going, what people like, what they dislike, ideas for what should happen (I only take good ideas, but I still like to see other ideas, too), etc. So come on people, if you want more feed back is the way!

RE: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Grand Journey! 7 chapters done! Looking for a good spriter!!

hey, i can help spriting. you know know what i can do

Okay then enter my new contest, that I just made. It is 2 rounds, but you can choose to only do one round or the other or both (I forgot to put that in).

vasoguardx said:
Okay then enter my new contest, that I just made. It is 2 rounds, but you can choose to only do one round or the other or both (I forgot to put that in).

oh. well then enter me for the banner part!

I would start putting in more, but I still need FEEDBACK! from atleast a few people.

HelloOoOOOooo! Anybody home? err here?

Back