Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Light Pokemon Attack! Starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyfire

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Light Pokemon Attack!

The Plot

Hello, and welcome to Light Village! It is a village where Pokemon thrive. However, few ever venture past the outlines of the village. That is because Light Pokemon are lurking, waiting to attack anyone who tries to pass. Light Pokemon are very powerful Pokemon. Some of them have formed a team called Team Dark. You are a Pokemon living in the Light Village. There, you and your friends have formed a group. The group will explore all over. But, before that, they have to join a guild. The only one in town is Dragonite's Guild. You and your friends will join that guild, explore, train, and befriend Pokemon! I have sent you a letter asking to come to Dragonite's Guild.

To begin, you first post waking up.

The rules:
1) Don't godmod, please!
2) PM me with the form, or you won't be accepted.
3) Don't make your moves too powerful. If you attack a Pichu with a weak move, and it dies, that is a example of a move being too powerful.
4) Be respectful.
5) Be active. If you aren't active for a week, you will be informed through a PM and possibly be warned. If you'll be away for more than a week, PM me and I'll reply to confirm that I've read your PM.
6) Try and keep the thread alive. It'll die within two weeks if nobody posts.
7) While I'm at school, some people have different time zones than me. I may be busy with homework, so could someone post here when I'm gone?
8) Please make sure you have enough information in the form. I can't understand what you look like if there's little information.
9) You first wake up in your room. You don't normally sleep outside. :p

Special Rule: Anyone who has joined late still can play by being a First Stage Pokemon in a quest, so anyone can join!

If you want to join, PM me with the form:

Appilcation:
Username:
Name:
What Pokemon are you? (Final stage, no legends):
Appearance:
Personality:
Moves:

This is a special form for those who joins late, according to the special rule:

Special Appilcation:
Username:
Name:
What Pokemon are you? (First or second stage, no legends):
Appearance:
Personality:
Moves:

Players

LuckyPokeGirl
Appilcation:
Name: Lucky
What Pokemon are you?: Serperior
Appearance: Lucky wears a purple bow on her ear. She also has a pink backpack that is strapped to her, as she doesn't have any shoulders.
Personality: She's normally happy, but when it comes to battling, she's not the Serperior you want to mess with.
Moves: Leaf Tornado, Slash, PoisonPowder, Grass Pledge

Snivylover555
Appilcation:
Name: Dawn
What Pokemon are you?: Lopunny
Appearance: Dawn is a normal Lopunny, she wears a scarf and a hat all the time.
Personality: Dawn is sweet, kind, caring, but a little weird. Oh and smart. ^_^
Moves: Bounce, Ice Beam, Dizzy Punch, Return

Zyflair
Appilcation:
Name: Coco
What Pokemon are you?: Espeon
Appearance: Basic appearance. She wears a simple brown leather pouch to hold simple supplies along the way.
Personality: Sunny and bright, just like her own nature. She's eager to give out a helping hand and normally does not like to harm others. Her overall fighting style tends to be non-lethal due to this personality of hers.
Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Morning Light, Wish

MrGatr
Appilcation:
Name: Glade
What Pokemon are you?: Gallade
Appearance: Glade is a very average looking Gallade. Except for the fact, that he is almost a full head taller than normal, and his elbow's are almost twice as long! He also has a small, not very noticeable color difference!
Personality: Gallade is extremely silent. He doesn't talk much due to the fact that he is always watching for something to happen. He prefers face-to-face, or hand-to-hand combat. He believes that using moves to KO his opponent is very rude, and very wimpish. He constantly observes silently until he sees the perfect time to attack! He also reads the minds of all of his opponents, and allies, to make a smart move, or to embarrass them!
Moves: Future Sight, Leaf Blade, Sword Dance, Teleport

Kaiserchu
Appicalition:
Name: Marlow
What Pokemon are you?: Cacturne
Appearance: Marlow wears a dark blue scarf around his neck, which obscures his mouth, he removes this scarf before battle, out of respect for his former friend's property. His spikes are also blunt, because Marlow cuts the tips off.
Personality: This Cacturne is a sly fellow, who constantly forms dark plots and twisted plans within his head, and, in reality, can't be trusted as much as most would think. Marlow can't bear a grudge, evident in the fact that he wears a scarf that belonged to an old friend of his, who became a criminal.
Moves: Needle Arm, Sucker Punch, Destiny Bond, Counter

Zade
Appilcation:
Username: Zade
Name: Zade
What Pokemon are you?: Typhlosion
Appearance: Typhlosion's flames are so hot they are bright blue.
Personality: Can get very grumpy when he just wakes up. He is mostly kind hearted but in battle he is the complete opposite!
Moves: Flamethrower, Scratch, Flame Wheel, Fire Fang

Quest Players This is for who has asked to be a Quest Pokemon. We've started the RPG, but Holy17 gave me the idea to include Quest Pokemon, so I've created a special section for whose who want to be in the quests that the guild creates for us!

Holy17
Appilcation:
Username: Holy17
Name: T.M.
What Pokemon are you?: Ralts

Appearance: T.M. is a shining ralts, with a white body, blue helmet and orange horns. He is never seen without his necklace, containing a lavender gem on the front, and an engraving on the back, the only discernible characters of which simply read "T.M."

Personality: T.M. is a timid Pokémon that will hide if it senses hostility, but becomes a little braver if it senses happy feelings and optimism from others. As with all ralts, the horn on it's head allows it to sense the feelings of other Pokémon. If they are sad or lonely, T.M. will often use it's abilities, like thinking of a good memory and sending it to them telepathically, to try and cheer them up. T.M. is quiet and shy, but very kind-hearted.

Moves: Psychic, Teleport, Hypnosis, Heal Pulse
Note that Holy17 spaced the text, because it'd be confusing to read it if it wasn't spaced.

Have fun!

Poke are money in the Pokemon world.

And, sorry about the update for who joined before the update. I'm sorry. ^_^"

RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Light Pokemon Attack!

Bump, added something to the appicalition! Those who already joined still play, even through I added it to the form.

Hey, people. I don't want this thread to just die, so why don't we start? Do you think we should start? Or should we wait until more people join?

I'm beginning now because we have only two weeks left! My post: v

Lucky wakes up. "Ah, another good morning!" she says, stretching her long body. Lucky slithers across her room. She looks at her face in the mirror. She is a Serperior. Lucky looked down at the table that the pink mirror was standing on. It was pink. She sighed. "Time to get my backpack," she said, putting on her purple bow. She slithered to the door, where her pink backpack was lying around. She strapped it on her chest with her tail.

She opened the door. "Hmm, I wonder where I should go next." she said to herself, hoping that someone would hear her. She looked around.

Dawn yawned and got out of bed. She hopped over to the mirror. She grabbed her hat and scarf. She made sure it was perfect.

"Ah, what a beautiful day!"

She opened the door and hopped outside.

"Ah, Dawn!" Lucky said as she slithered to Dawn's house.
"How are you doing?" Lucky asked Dawn. "I've heard good stories of Pokemon beyond the outlines of Light Village."
Lucky looked around. She'd heard of the Dragonite's Guild. Lucky wondered if her friends would come to explore with her at the Guild. She'd sent letters to all of her friends asking if they would come to Dragonite's Guild. Now Lucky wasn't so sure if they would come or not.

Dawn smiled.

"Good morning. It's quite a beautiful day. Speaking of which, maybe we should head to Dragonites guild. Soon, you can't rush things."

"Yes," Lucky agreed. "We should go, but let's wait until the mail comes." Lucky looked at her mailbox. A Starly flew to Lucky's mailbox. There were mail in her mouth. It gently put mail in the mailbox. And then it flew away.

Marlow wrapped his dark blue scarf around his neck, the Cacturne gazed at himself in the mirror as he ajusted the blue silk. Marlow left his house and took a lengthly stroll to Dawn's house, where he spotted the Lopunny in question and Lucky, "Hey girls!" he called, running up to the two Pokemon, "Are we going to the Guild or what? I've been waiting for ages!"

Lucky said, "Yes, why not? But let's wait for the others and chat while we're going to the Guild." Lucky was tugging at her purple bow, and wondered, "Is the training hard?" she thought of that, and it might be what she had feared. Last night, she had a strange dream. It was unclear, something like battling a evil shadow. Lucky shuddered and tried to push the thought away. She looked around idly.

Dawn smiled. She adjusted her white hat so that the three flowers at the end were tilted over her right ear.

"Hello. Quite a beautiful day is it not."

As soon as she fixed her hat and fixed her silk pink scarf a Wingull came. He landed on her head and gave her a letter. Dawn gave him a snack and off he flew.

Lucky snapped out of her daydream and looked at Dawn. "Oh Dawn! Yes, it's a beautiful day. You know, did you have any dreams last night?" Lucky wondered about that shadow in her dream. It had looked like a very dark Pokemon with burning eyes. Lucky was a bit worried about the Light Pokemon invading a dungeon in-

"Lucky!" a voice came out of nowhere. Lucky saw a Starly hovering in the air. "Here's your mail." It handed Lucky a letter.

"Who is it from?" Lucky said. She opened the letter. It read:

"Dear Lucky,

I heard you're joining the guild. I'd like to introduce your friends to the guild. I will be offering you protection. Please come to the guild quickly. I'd like to talk with you. I am a explorer at Dragonite's Guild. I'm a Dratini. I'm a bit shy, so maybe we can be friends?

- From Light."

"Light?" Lucky asked the Starly.

"Yes, he's friendly and really nice. You should come quickly." the Starly said. "Bye." She flew off.
Lucky said, "If you're coming, let's chat on the way!" And with that, she slithered slowly to the Guild.

Wandering around at the entrance to the Dragonite Guild was Coco, the Espeon. She was simply spending the day away freely, but she got curious about what going on in the guild. However, she didn't want to barge in either, leaving her stuck outside.

Lucky slithered around until she found the Guild. Coco was wandering around. "Hello, Coco! How are you doing? I'm looking for Light." Lucky looked around for the Dratini. Then she remembered that Light was shy. "Light? Where are you?" she called out.

Glade, being as lazy as he wanted to be, walked over to the group, a little late... Saying nothing he began to read the minds of all of his fellow Pokemon...

He sat down, and began to get distracted by the tiny little Pokemon crawling in the grass....

OOC: Happy LPG!

"Glade, why not battle until the others get here?" Lucky said to Glade. She thought about that shadow in her dream. She shuddered again and patted on her bow. Lucky looked up at the sky idly. There was a cloud that looked a bit like the shadow. She looked away from the sky.

What was that shadow in my dream? What does it mean? Lucky thought.

Dawn wrapped her scarf around her neck one more time. She looked in the sky and saw the clouds gathering in an area. She blinked again and it was gone.

'The dream,' she thought, 'This must all correspond with the dream. The clouds, the sky, the Pokemon.'

Dawn then realized that all the other Pokemon were gone. She bounced after them and arrived at the guild.

'Hmm....The dream might be more important then I've ever dreamed.'

Marlow, who had followed Luck to the guild, was glad that everyone was here, it took a few seconds for him to realise that Dawn wasn't here. The Cacturne turned around to see Dawn arriving at the guild, "Hey, Dawn! Hurry up!" Marlow sighed, "I thought Lopunnys were supposed to be fast..."

Dawn laughed. She bounced next to Marlow.

"We can be fast, when we're not day dreaming!"

Glade had heard all of the thoughts.... He began to think...
"The dream, that every one had, what does it mean.... Sky, Clouds, Pokemon.... What does it mean?"

Glade quickly caught up to the group, and just waited, for more thoughts to come pouring in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back