Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

RE: Pokemon Plotholes!

Zyflair said:
valk said:
another thing, its kida funny in batle when its like azelf vs azelf, cause theres only supposeed to be one.
The eelite four should not say the some exact thing every time.
That's because they have amnesia. You didn't know that? They keep thinking that you're coming to them every day. What they fail to understand is that you've already beaten them.

Thus why you always get their money =P

Yeah, and to think that after you beat them a certain amount of times, they finally can accept you as the champion... It's always like the last few hours of your life are reset, and you haven't defeated them before, lol. Another odd thing is that they make a huge deal about the Red Gyarados at the beginning of the game, but you never actually encounter it, which also is a bit disappointing and odd. :)

Soft resetting?

ANOTHER Plothole!
Why can't you have SET stats/Shininess, etc... Because, there is only ONE legendary, I thought.

Trading legendaries? Two Groundons simultaneously existing? Is that possible?

*Shifts eyes*

If there is only supposed to be one legendary in the Pokemon world, there would be no way to have two of them and they do which is quite comical. :p

But... one possible theory is that each game is it's own Pokemon dimension designed exactly like eachother. But it's not likely, lol. I never knew how many plotholes there were in the game until they were mentioned, but I guess they all make the game more hilarious which is a pro in a way. :)

True. Very true.

Another thing I don't get. I remember Team Magma/Aqua pushing this guy for a Shroomish. This happens to be your first battle against them. So they send out a Poochyena...

Why is this guy scared of a Poochyena?

Dialga/Palkia warp time/space, but when you capture them, everything is nirmall again, like nothing ever happened... It's wierd :/

How does putting them inside a little purple plastic ball reverse the effects?

^You force them to reverse it, since you own them

Yep. That's basically it.

When you use the HM move Waterfall, you don't fall off from going up vertically? hmmm...

Waterfall isn't actually going up the water, but climbing on the cliff face behind the waterfall. My theory.

This isn't really a plot hole, but do you think they eat Pokemon? Like, grill up some Miltank burgers? Or land and gut a Magikarp? This has been bothering me, somewhat.

Shade Daroach said:
Waterfall isn't actually going up the water, but climbing on the cliff face behind the waterfall. My theory.
Then why only Water Pokemon?

Because.. When we turn off our consoles, go to sleep, the character comes out of our console and eats our food. D=

Strange thing about the HM Cut. If you use cut manually, you can cut wild grass.

So if you cut all of the grass, where did the wild Pokemon go?

Paper PokeMaster said:
You can play a Pokemon Game for years, but you never eat or drink anything.
Thats so so true you should be able to eat stuff

Nefarious said:
Because.. When we turn off our consoles, go to sleep, the character comes out of our console and eats our food. D=
haha! yeah o think so too! :D

Zyflair said:
Strange thing about the HM Cut. If you use cut manually, you can cut wild grass.

So if you cut all of the grass, where did the wild Pokemon go?

They ran away...:D

Back